Police beating of Las Vegas man caught on tape

You really should use the whole quote.

Based on results, You show yourself only to repeat what serves you. Is that what you would do with the video?

Anyone can back and read the quote and determine for themselves as to whether it's a veiled threat or not.

You don't like that I called it out, that's all. Not all of us would so willingly take any off comment from a public servant as anything other than a reason to let the court of public opinion take a stab at it. Now granted, you may have written it that way to be brief, but it's up to you as whether or not your actions prior to becoming one of us again deserve the benefit of the doubt. To clarify - you're retired, so I have no beef with you or what you do, however I'd easily take issue with any LEO attempting to threaten me with subpeonas, etc. because he didn't like being recorded. Sorry union member, the people pay for those light bills, and LEOs should be subject to public scrutiny at all times.

To distill your comment, it was basically - turn the camera off or I'm going to make your life uncomfortable with the legal instruments I have available to me, now move along.

Last edited:
I can honestly say that I never did anything that I was worried about being videoed on. That is why I would thank that person for helping record the evidence in which I would use to support my case thus, you and tape would become a witness and evidence in my case. I always accepted help from the public. When you work alone, it is nice to get all the help you can. I would let you know that you will be served a supeona in the case.

Then I totally mistook your tone and I'm sorry. EPOs have a hard job, and back home you guys were all we had protecting the sierras from the chinese backed poachers. I don't know the score out here, but if it's anything like what I'm used to you guys need all the help you can get.

Back
Top Bottom