Police agencies tangle over guns recovered in MGM Springfield’s garage

I’m going to assume concurrent jurisdiction between Springfield PD and MSP. Dealing with MSP has always been a hassle because they get issued huge egos in the academy. If you aren’t a trooper, you are barely a step up from the dirtbags they are arresting.
It's all fun and games with the troopers...until the fish cops show up. I literally heard one, who later saved my life, tell a room full of troopers to go f*** themselves, and not one of the troopers spoke back to him.

It's all fun and games with the troopers...until the fish cops show up. I literally heard one, who later saved my life, tell a room full of troopers to go f*** themselves, and not one of the troopers spoke back to him.

The one fish cop I talked to was more than happy to tell me why they have more power than the MSP.

My cousins grew up in central NH, and when they were teens, they weren't above doing the mischievous things rebellious teens like to do, like drinking beer in the woods or riding their unregistered dirt bikes around town etc. They really weren't scared of getting caught by the local cops, county sheriffs or even state troopers, but you say "Fish & Game is coming" and they were gone in a flash.

What a bunch of BS. So, in both cases you have licensed gun owners who ran afoul of “storage” laws and eventually had the cases dismissed.

Back
Top Bottom