Police activity/gunfire in Brentwood, NH

NECN just said there was also gunfire after the explosion

I really doubt it. By the time the explosion occurred, the house was fully involved. May have been ammo cooking off, but I would be amazed to learn that there was anyone alive in that inferno to pull a trigger.

Valley Patriot via FB

BREAKING..... We have confirmed that the Brentwood Police Officer (name withheld till family notified) was shot multiple times by a gunman as he responded to a domestic at the home of a 85 year OLD man and his son - house was boobytrapped and explosion cause home (duplex) to burn to the ground! We now have confirmed that the officer is dead. OUR HEARTS AND PRAYERS to the Brentwood NH Police Department and the officer's family as.... ironically.... police officers from across the country gather in Washington DC to commemorate the service and sacrifices of police officers killed in the line of duty. .....

UPDATE We also have word that the Cop Killer and his son were killed in the home when it exploded.... more as we get it....

How the f do they know it was boobytrapped? I'm guessing there has been no investigation yet?

Flash bang from swat to start the fire and burn out the perp. Oxygen tank goes boom.

Ruby ridge?
Hey, anyone heard from Atilla!??

I know they had a bank robbery in that part of NH earlier. I have no idea if that is related.

Last edited:
So the guy kills a cop, barricades himself in... and they Dorner the shit out of his house?

Whatever channel was on while I was eating dinner was playing a loop of mostly close-in (zoomed) full frame footage of the house as it blew. The talking heads kept repeating themselves, that they were filtering the feed so as to not put police in danger or show police operations. (Channel 7?)

Whatever channel was on while I was eating dinner was playing a loop of mostly close-in (zoomed) full frame footage of the house as it blew. The talking heads kept repeating themselves, that they were filtering the feed so as to not put police in danger or show police operations. (Channel 7?)
Yeah, love it when the news is in bed with the police departments. Way to go, 4th estate.

I am suggesting that perhaps the house was on fire because of CS canisters or whatever they used to try to end the standoff, "accidentally" burning the house down around the guy before the explosion.

If a cop got lit up it isn't beyond reason that the fire was started intentionally by the police as a response. Who knows what really caused it though.

Anyone else think this might have been a meth lab? If the police knew that's what was in there it would make perfect sense why they didn't want anyone near the house.

Anyone else think this might have been a meth lab? If the police knew that's what was in there it would make perfect sense why they didn't want anyone near the house.

Supposedly there were shots fired before the fire/explosion. That is also a pretty good reason to not let anyone near the house.

RIP officer.

-Proud to be dad every day, a licensed plumber most days, and wish I was a shoemaker on others.

The Smart case was tried in Brentwood- and pre trial she'd have been held at the county lockup...

Yeah, I just searched high and low on the intertubes, and found nothing to substantiate my claim; got my wires crossed somehow. Thanks for graciously correcting me. [smile]

Soooooo news conference at 1015. It's 1141, what happened?
No I'm not looking it up, I figured this thread would be huge by now

Back
Top Bottom