• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

pmag 9mm glock magazines

greencobra

NES Member
i picked up four of the 10's for that g17 i put together last week. 12 bucks each with free shipping from midway. i'm liking them as far as ease of loading the rounds, the positive "click" you can hear and feel when a mag is seated, and how effortlessly they drop free from the gen 2 frame. not surprisingly, the 17 rounders exhibit the same characteristics. what i don't care for is the rigidness and how they would react after being released from the gun in competition in a quick reload. i see the mag failing over time after repeated hits to the ground. although i've never seen a pmag fail, or never even heard of one doing so. i have several ak pmags that have taken some abuse over the years and still run good as new. i see mag pul makes a rubberized base plate for their pistol magazines just for those people who let their mags hit the ground. just sayin' is all, not endorsing. always wanted to try those pmags since they hit the market and now i'm doing just that. oh, liking the orange follower, too. never thought it would make a difference and was there as a gimmick but ended up being a nice add on for free. i don't care if it doesn't say glock on the base pad.

Back
Top Bottom