Plymouth Teacher Placed on Leave For Gun Comment

That smart ass kid should have got a clip
Yeah, but he got out of taking the test, didn't he?
That's what he was after, all along.

Ruined the teacher's career, locked down the school, caused all the teachers, students, police and parents a lot of anxiety and trouble, cost the taxpayers a small fortune, cause he was damned if teach was going to make him take that test, and school administration labels him a hero.

Having lunch at the bar the other day, the news was mentioning large capacity magazines. A fellow a few seats away from me looked over and said, "There is no reason anyone should have any more than 6 round magazines."

I did not respond.

He said, "Well, do you agree or not?"

I said, "I don't talk to idiots."

Having lunch at the bar the other day, the news was mentioning large capacity magazines. A fellow a few seats away from me looked over and said, "There is no reason anyone should have any more than 6 round magazines."

I did not respond.

He said, "Well, do you agree or not?"

I said, "I don't talk to idiots."

And if his testicles weren't in his wife's purse he would have punched you. But obviously that didn't happen

I shot a 2Gun competition yesterday. The Naval Combat Arms Team from Annapolis stopped by and shot with us on their spring break on their way to Florida. They do this every year, and we look forward to it. Picture this if you can. I belong to two clubs down here, one's a privately owned club with multiple ranges. The other's a much older established IDPA club that uses the Effingham Sherrif's range. Yeah, we don't have our own range, we have a years long agreement with local law enforcement to use their range every month to run our club events.

So every month we run our club match there. Two times a year, we have very special matches. One is our "Sua Sponte" match, the other is when the Naval Academy stops by. We're talking about 20 college students, who can shoot very well, who are polite, who are traveling with their coaches, who are training to be military officers. And then another 30 shooters.

Running four stages, pistol/shotgun.

140mm magazines, load to capacity. That'd be 22 rounds per magazine for me. And for a couple of those stages, I got into my second mag.

If you look in my range bag - I have 18 Glock magazines. 15 of them are loaded. (10) 10 rounders, (5) 17 rounders loaded to 11, and (3) 22 round empty mags. That's my range bag.

BUT - THAT'S JUST FOR RANGE GAMES.

I carry the maximum the law allows because I don't look for trouble - if it arrives - it came looking for me - at a time, place and arrangement of its choice. All I can do is have the tools on hand to try and deal with it. That's mindset and equipment. Deliberately handicapping myself against predators is stupid. It's like putting up a sign saying "No Guns" and thinking that keeps guns out.

This will become the calling in a bomb scare/pulling a false fire alarm of the era, especially since the perpetrator gets a pat on the head.

I also wonder if this furthers the breakdown of traditional society.
Anyone who is a gun owner has to be thinking "This could easily happen to me".
That makes it a lot less appealing for gun owners to work in the schools, and with youth. Not to generalize or pigeon hole gun ownership, but as a general rule I would offer that this will tend to give youth a lot less exposure to folks who do hold traditional views on life and values.

The only issue here is that the student that proposed CHEATING by "Finding the answers to the test online" should be spoken to. In a normal society, can't it be argued that this teacher did just that (with a bit of wit and sarcasm). It's OK to talk about online cheating (which is a huge issue, by the way)??????????? But not ok to speak of a firearm in a safe, miles away????? FUBAR!

This teacher did nothing. & this little blonde with her shades..... Ugggghhhhh......

& the enabling Mother???? Bigger Ugggghhhhh......

Just know guys/gals that my 2A children are being brought up to fight against this absurdity, so when we are all gone, this great country's legacy doesn't die with us!

We may be the minority, but we are stronger than they are... and always will be!!!

Last edited:
This will become the calling in a bomb scare/pulling a false fire alarm of the era, especially since the perpetrator gets a pat on the head.

I also wonder if this furthers the breakdown of traditional society.
Anyone who is a gun owner has to be thinking "This could easily happen to me".
That makes it a lot less appealing for gun owners to work in the schools, and with youth. Not to generalize or pigeon hole gun ownership, but as a general rule I would offer that this will tend to give youth a lot less exposure to folks who do hold traditional views on life and values.
Yep. I wonder how many tests I could have gotten out of by dropping an expended .22 short shell somewhere in the school.

Fortunately I think you are wrong. The article says the police are NOT investigating. Also fortunately, the school can’t revoke his LTC. Well, not yet anyways....

But did we ever think that we'd ever have a situation this absurd?
How long before this will be an EOPS or ERPO event?

Last edited:
Sad that the mere mention in passing of a gun is enough to trigger these libtards.
I'm hoping to get my wifes 9 yo grandson interested in shooting when he visits from FL this summer.
I will need to instruct him in the new first rule of firearm safety is keep your mouth shut and don't even mention going shooting at school.

Sad that the mere mention in passing of a gun is enough to trigger these libtards.
I'm hoping to get my wifes 9 yo grandson interested in shooting when he visits from FL this summer.
I will need to instruct him in the new first rule of firearm safety is keep your mouth shut and don't even mention going shooting at school.

"....and, while at school, don't mention going shooting at the range." is what you meant. Grammar counts! [laugh]

Teacher needs to sue the school , teachers union and the ACLU needs to back him 100%
Can we as 2nd supporters sue the ACLU for non action of defending our constitutional rights

ACLU and the teacher's unions are just more branches of the antis. They are openly leftist and part of the resist Trump crowd.

Full retard squared. Is there any hope left for moonbat Massachusetts???

No. New Hampshire might need a wall soon.

Make sure you turn in your teachers, neighbors, and parents to the thought police.

Remember when Obama wanted all online browsing and commenting to be registered real names for 'public safety' reasons? Do you want to bet anyone on a firearm or non .gov approved political website would be labeled in such a way to denied firearm ownership?

I wouldn't put it past Healey or some other future loon governor to try and put the entire member list of NES on an EPO list for disarmament for being 'gun nuts'.

Once again what was tin foil bat shit crazy paranoia a year or two ago is now looking plausible because the left has totally going pants shitting reality bending crazy over the most mundane of things.

Remember when Obama wanted all online browsing and commenting to be registered real names for 'public safety' reasons? Do you want to bet anyone on a firearm or non .gov approved political website would be labeled in such a way to denied firearm ownership?

I wouldn't put it past Healey or some other future loon governor to try and put the entire member list of NES on an EPO list for disarmament for being 'gun nuts'.

Once again what was tin foil bat shit crazy paranoia a year or two ago is now looking plausible because the left has totally going pants shitting reality bending crazy over the most mundane of things.
I know several people who read NES but will not get a screen name.

Regardless of it being "car" or "home" the setting and timing of his statement lacks a severe amount of situational awareness. With the full retard media and teen wisdom SJW shown recently he might have rubbed down in bacon grease and jumped into a NK dog kennel. Putting the school on lockdown says how far enemies of the 2A are willing to go.

Gonna be a wiseass and think you still have rights on your side? Better think again my fellow patriots...

And personally I dont believe the car thing for a second. School locked down they would have torn the upholstery out looking for a reason to charge him or at least justify the reaction.

Fortunately I think you are wrong. The article says the police are NOT investigating. Also fortunately, the school can’t revoke his LTC. Well, not yet anyways....

They're not "actively investigating the incident", but they were called and became involved.

My posting guaranteed might have been a bit hasty, but if the person does have an LTC,
and the CLEO in his town is a hard ass, I wouldn't be surprised if it was yanked based on suitability,
especially given all the public, political and media panic the last few weeks.

They're not "actively investigating the incident", but they were called and became involved.

My posting guaranteed might have been a bit hasty, but if the person does have an LTC,
and the CLEO in his town is a hard ass, I wouldn't be surprised if it was yanked based on suitability,
especially given all the public, political and media panic the last few weeks.
That makes me wonder ,can any chief revoke a ltc on suitability or just the issuing chief?

Back
Top Bottom