Plymouth Teacher Placed on Leave For Gun Comment

What will the good people of Plymouth do now that they know one of their teachers is a gun owner? The moonbats will be in full hysteria mode very soon.

Gun is the new B word?

tenor.gif

"The school took immediate action to assess the level of threat and implemented safety precautions such as a shelter-in-place protocol and involvement of the Plymouth Police."

[laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]
[laugh] [laugh] [laugh]
[laugh] [laugh] [laugh]
[laugh][laugh][laugh]

OPSEC fail....

there's no benefit to revealing you have a gun at home to 30 kids who just got done eating Tide pods for lunch.

some snowflake probably went and hid in their safe space after hearing the word

what's next? cops being called because I'm wearing a gun shirt to the store?

EDIT upon reading again: They went onto LOCKDOWN? This is really too much.

Last edited:
can you imagine if the youth of yesterday acted like the youth of today? How do you think we would have done in WWI and WWII? I think we would have gotten our a$$ kicked.....we have become a nation of morons. An invading army wouldn't need guns and bombs. They would just hurl insults and the babies would seek a safe space.

Now it isn't just the inanimate object that is dangerous, but so is the word and/or the admission of having one locked up by itself in a safe AT HOME.

These were high school students. What a libtard joke.

That smart ass kid should have got a clip (no pun indeed) up side the ear for his smart ass answer to the teacher in the first place....and in the world I grew up in that would be it and I know I deserve it. Now bugger off is all the teacher would have said......moving on, nothing to see here.

Really!

Back
Top Bottom