Plymouth State open Carry

first off, I read in several papers they were going to bring UNloaded weapons (rifles) to PSC. I was amazed at the idiocy of people on campus whipped to a frenzy over unloaded firearms on campus, how so many were going to skip classes due to "not feeling safe"...WTF?!?! what were they afraid of? That the guys carrying the rifles were going to club someone? The idiocy and lunacy just floors me...

first off, I read in several papers they were going to bring UNloaded weapons (rifles) to PSC. I was amazed at the idiocy of people on campus whipped to a frenzy over unloaded firearms on campus, how so many were going to skip classes due to "not feeling safe"...WTF?!?! what were they afraid of? That the guys carrying the rifles were going to club someone? The idiocy and lunacy just floors me...

People are that stupid.

“I think it’s rude they come here at this time and disrupt my education,” said Danielle Aucoin, a voice major from Massachusetts whose voice lesson was canceled Friday.

Future occupy Boston.

Jardis wouldn’t say whether he was carrying a concealed firearm. Instead, he said several times, “I just want to point out that no one knows if I’m carrying a gun.”

“Yeah, and that’s terrifying,” replied one female student.
I wonder how she makes it through the day. She must smell terrible, due to constantly pissing herself from all of the unknown dangers in the world.
Plymouth State President Sara Jayne Steen told students in an email Thursday that they wouldn’t be penalized for not going to class if they feared for their safety.

She said that the court order might not prevent the pair from showing up and that they might have sympathizers who could show up with weapons.
What?!

I had two kids that went to Moonbat U (aka PSC/PSU) and President Sara Jayne Steen is a complete idiot libtard....

This surprises me in NH.

University spokesman Timothy Kersher said he was pleased the two brought no weapons. Asked how he knew they weren’t concealing a weapon, Kersher said of Jardis, “We’ve taken him at his word all week. I think he’s engaging in dialogue, in discussion. It’s what we do here.”

Jardis wouldn’t say whether he was carrying a concealed firearm. Instead, he said several times, “I just want to point out that no one knows if I’m carrying a gun.”

Huh?

“Yeah, and that’s terrifying,” replied one female student.

So how does a law change any of this?

Those enforcing these bullshit bans are the first and foremost to blame. If they wouldn't enforce it, it couldn't exist. They shoud be held accountable for their violations of people's rights without authority. Sooner or later, they'll meet sufficient resistance to render them inoperable.

Back
Top Bottom