Plymouth Show 4/26

Went to last years and it was decent typical gun show. It was worth a look and local for me i actual found sone7.7 jap there wich are super hard to find.

I'll be going on Saturday. It's a hike for me living in Gloucester but I'm picking up my mosin archangel build from our well known mosin enthusiast NES member 50 BMG. Brought it to that Santurri gunsmith for barrel cut recrown, muzzle brake, and receiver drilled and tapped for a scopemount. Then duracoated the whole barrel and receiver. Can't wait!

I'll be staying in a hotel on the outer Cape with the gf this weekend. I'll be at the Monument Beach show the following weekend on Sunday though. Small show, but usually interesting stuff there.

I just might get out there. I have to drop the wife and kid off at logan at 6 and wanted to see my mom in hyde park, so I may just get on down there on sunday

I'll have a bunch of 357 mag ammo in my car while I'm at the show, if anyone is interested in buying some.

What is it and what is the price?

I've got it in the classifieds and in my signature. It's Fiocchi 142 gr FMJTC and I'm asking $25 per box in the classifieds now. I think it's a fair price compared to what I see at Shooters Outpost and Walmart, Bass Pro etc.

Muzzle Velocity: 1420 fps
Muzzle Energy: 650 ft. lbs

Good stuff.

Last edited:
The Plymouth gun show is smaller than the Marlboro show but this is better for moving around. It also seems a bit more professional in Plymouth. I feel like the Marlboro show has a lot of guys who just sell guns out of their garage. No offense to anyone it's just the vibe I get. I may check out the Plymouth one this weekend.

- - - Updated - - -

I cant pass up on any gun show if i have the day off. If no other reason its funny watching dealers sell a $300 gun for $500 and claiming everything is "pre-ban" for $80. Im convinced the word pre-ban is an easy way to boost any sale (nm the potential legal side).

have u guys noticed these people who walk around spouting legal half-truths at the gun shows? There was a guy walking around in marlborough literally telling everyone holding a magazine "thats a felony". I wanted to slap thr man and be like "dude its the weekend go get laid and shutup"

It's not a pain, i took my kids the last time, well maybe in the rain. Last time if it's the same one, no parking anywhere around that place. Everyone parked at home depot and a bus picked us up and dropped up off .

Much smaller this time with lots of empty spaces. Parking was easy with a 10 minute wait at 9:00.
Mad rush for 22 at opening, seemed everything priced within reason was gone in 10min. Saw a brick of Aguila for 85.00 LOL :)

lol. There wasn't as many vendors as in the past. It smelled as usual and the Duck Dynasty looking creatures were in full force. [rofl]

Much smaller this time with lots of empty spaces. Parking was easy with a 10 minute wait at 9:00.
Mad rush for 22 at opening, seemed everything priced within reason was gone in 10min. Saw a brick of Aguila for 85.00 LOL :)

It was not very busy, parking was easy and the prices were no less than if you went to your local shop. Sometimes more. I left to get home in time for the B's game and it looked like a lot of other people did the same. Place was clearing out by 2!

FR pricing on 22, I saw $150 brick of match target ammo, a $200 brick of ELEY Match, and the same seller sold somebody a brick of Thunderbolt for $70.
I had four items on my shopping list, left with an NRA hat and a discounted 5 year membership (NOT on my list) but otherwise empty handed.

Never been to a show and from reading these idk why I would, sounds like everyone there is trying to bend you over. I was thinking of taking a ride tomorrow to look for some preban mags but doubting it now, seems like IF I did find them they would be asking 100 a piece and id hate to drive all the way there to find them then walk away over FR price

Never been to a show and from reading these idk why I would, sounds like everyone there is trying to bend you over. I was thinking of taking a ride tomorrow to look for some preban mags but doubting it now, seems like IF I did find them they would be asking 100 a piece and id hate to drive all the way there to find them then walk away over FR price

I saw colt and reman'd colt with upgraded followers for $30.
I'm not an AR guy so I didn't pay too close an attention, one vendor thrust one into my hands. There were a LOT of pre-ban AR, some AK, and one guy had millsurp Colt OEM from the 1960s in oiled paper.

I saw colt and reman'd colt with upgraded followers for $30.
I'm not an AR guy so I didn't pay too close an attention, one vendor thrust one into my hands. There were a LOT of pre-ban AR, some AK, and one guy had millsurp Colt OEM from the 1960s in oiled paper.

Sorry,I should of specified..looking for S&W Sigma 9 pre bans

Back
Top Bottom