• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Plymouth Ma. April 25th & 26th

I was sad to hear a lot of popular dealers aren't doing this show because of the traveling distance. I'll still go but am not expecting many tables.

Kulas Customs will be there! We are gearing up for the Plymouth Gun Show this weekend. We will have 5 tables packed with long guns, pistols, ammo, accessories and much more. We have quite a few customized G17's & G19's "The Operator" and MA compliant G42's Come check us out!
The Pocasset shop will be closed on Saturday due to the show.

Another member and I will prob be there on Sat.

More of the same old same old stuff....

you can usually print the flyer and use as a coupon as stated above for $1 off.. I'm sure its $12 thats what most of the shows are.

I was sad to hear a lot of popular dealers aren't doing this show because of the traveling distance. I'll still go but am not expecting many tables.

It's the only show less than an hour from you, I call it the South Shore Show. I'm going to Norwell Saturday after work to see my buddy. I'm that close, so I'm going.

It is 20 minutes from my house I will pass. If the show was in the dead of winter I would go just to spend some time, too much work on the house and the truck needs rear brakes.

Pretty dissappointing show:

- The slowest ticket ladies I have ever seen (25 minutes to do 100 attendees)
- You needed to bring a flashlight to see anything in Row 1, (been like that for the last 3 show, one vendor even brought his own lighting.
- 1/3 of the show floor was an actual soccer game (not kidding)
- You could count on your fingers the number of vendors selling actual guns

Where have all the good shows gone?

It was kinda slow. Not a lot of people. But hey, I like guns and talking to people about guns so I had a decent time. Didn't buy anything. I am in the market for a 1911 and there was an auction house at one table. Morphy Auctions. The guy there was telling me that they have an auction coming up on May 23rd with a large number of guns available including a bunch of colt 1911's. Anyone have experience with Morphy or going with auction route?

Pretty disappointing show:

- The slowest ticket ladies I have ever seen (25 minutes to do 100 attendees)
- You needed to bring a flashlight to see anything in Row 1, (been like that for the last 3 show, one vendor even brought his own lighting.
- 1/3 of the show floor was an actual soccer game (not kidding)
- You could count on your fingers the number of vendors selling actual guns
Good description. My expectations were low and they were met. Didn't buy anything... but then again, money is unusually tight right now so maybe that was a good thing. Still managed to have an okay time as long as I didn't think too much about the wasted gas and the $11 admission fee. [thinking]

Small show not too crowded. Lot of dealers not there including the jerky dude. I ended up buying some stuff because I didn't feel rushed or crowded. Tombstone was there and some other dealers. Stopped at Bass Pro Shop on the way home and got some new shoes at Wrentham Outlets, do it worked out great.

Yes was ok. Some good handgun dealers. And if course, always good to see and talk with the Don Hunt, he of Hunters Trading Post in Weymouth b

Went to kill some time today. Didn't think it was a very great show. Other than a little bit of beef jerky, I didn't come away with anything today. One dealer had some nice Colt 1911s, but didn't get a chance to handle them as he had a crowd around the display wanting to do the same thing. They looked like very recent models too and I wanted to ask him it was possible for MA residents to buy as they didn't look MA compliant. All in all, I didn't think it was worth my time.

Back
Top Bottom