• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Plymouth Gun Show Oct 4-5

I'm going
After what I feel was a very worthwhile Marlboro show I am once again enthused about hitting the shows. Up until that point they have been very disappointing of late.

Is there any admission fee with the Plymouth show?
Code word: "Beef Jerky"

Say that to the guy collecting tickets you are in free.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm going
After what I feel was a very worthwhile Marlboro show I am once again enthused about hitting the shows. Up until that point they have been very disappointing of late.
Plymouths last show wasn't that great.

Found a few good deals at the marlboro show on ammo and a few odds n ends i needed. Just got to look around. Also get there early if you do plan on deal hunting they go fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plymouths last show wasn't that great.

Maybe for you.

I ended up spending $100 and trading an SKS model M that I paid $300 for, and a Russian Makarov in 380 that cost me $250 for a mint Thompson M1A1 and 2 stick mags.

I'll be at this show early on opening day and usually end up hanging around for a while since it's local for me.

I'm going to see what they have. I'm looking for a few items to add to the collection. I'm hoping to maybe find a M82A1 for a decent price.

I'll be there on Sat with my son. We never miss it since it's so close to us. I actually prefer it to the Marlboro show because there's more space and the astro turf is easy on your feet.

I think I'll go to this one. Can't really afford to buy anything awesome but should be able to walk out with some beef jerky and a few boxes of ammo.

I'll be at the Comm2A table on Sunday. Stop by for all of your stylish t-shirt and federal civil rights lawsuit needs.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom