Plug for the Only Pro-Gun State Senator, Dean Tran

June4th

NES Member
A friend of mine asked me to contribute to State Senator Dean Tran's campaign. I've met Mr. Tran at Republican events and always liked him. I decided to look him up for his records on gun rights.

There he was, the ONE and only Nay vote on the 'red flag' bill: https://malegislature.gov/Bills/190/H4670

As the only one among seven Republican senators who has balls to stand up for our gun rights, he deserves your vote if you are in Worcester and Middlesex district, and your support, wherever you are: Dean Tran for State Senate
upload_2018-10-12_12-52-50.png

I have two yard signs at the end of my driveway for Dean and we sent him a donation over the summer in preparation for his re-election.

Dean won the vacated seat of Jen Flanagan (D) last fall to serve out the 1-year remainder of that term. It was a noteworthy win.

But now Dean must win again to serve a full term.

Please ask folks to support him in November. As a boy his family fled communist Vietnam and endured a lot to get here, he appreciates this country and is an American success story. Also a really nice guy.

I am voting for him for MA Senate and writing him in for governor (FU Charlie).

:emoji_tiger:

Last edited:
I have two yard signs at the end of my driveway for Dean and we sent him a donation over the summer in preparation for his re-election.

Dean won the vacated seat of Jen Flanagan (D) last fall to serve out the 1-year remainder of that term. It was a noteworthy win.

But know Dean must win again to serve a full term.

Please ask folks to support him in November. As a boy his family fled communist Vietnam and endured a lot to get here, he appreciates this country and is an American success story. Also a really nice guy.

that explains a lot. I took ESL classes with a lot of Vietnamese kids in similar situations. My hat is off to him for having the balls to raise a Nay.

I'll write him in as a gov candidate as well (FU Faker)

Dean Tran is basically the only reason I am even going to bother voting in MA. The rest of my votes here are pretty much meaningless as they are drowned out by commie bullshit, but at least in NoCentMA it should be possible for normal people to keep him in office.

-Mike

The failure of so many Republican reps and senators to oppose ERPO was a huge disappoinment. Too many Republicans excused that by blaming competitive pressure. They lack the courage of their convictions.

I wish I could vote for Tran.

If you live in Dean's district then get out and vote for him.

If you can't vote for Dean, then donate to his campaign.

It is worth noting that when Dean won the special election last year he was running against Sue Challifoux Zamphire (D) AND Claire Freda (I) both Leominster city councilors, and that those two split the Leominster vote. Had Freda, who is not runing this time, votes gone to Challifoux Zamphire, Dean's opponent in the current election, then Dean would have lost.

Dean Tran is basically the only reason I am even going to bother voting in MA. The rest of my votes here are pretty much meaningless as they are drowned out by commie bullshit, but at least in NoCentMA it should be possible for normal people to keep him in office.

-Mike

I think there are a lot of reasons to get out and vote in No Central MA.

In Fitchburg Stephen Hay(I) who votes like a (D) (100%) with the leadership has an opponent, Elmer Eubanks-Archbold (R) a legal immigrant.
In Leominster Natalie Higgins (I) though she may as well be a (D) will be running against Richard Palmieri (R) who is a member of Leominster Sportsman Association
We have an open seat for Congress in the 3rd district with Rick Green (R) running against Lori Trahan (D) and Mike Mullin (I). Let's not split the vote and maybe we can turn this historically (D) seat into an (R)
Likewise in the the 2nd district Jim McGovern (D) who ran unopposed in 2016 will be running against Tracy Lovvorn (R).
And lets not forget about Deihl vs Warran, and James McMahan vs Maura Healey,

Some of these may be long shots but if you're in the booth voting for Dean it shouldn't be too much effort to vote for these others.

Last edited:
Early voting ends tomorrow. I went to my town hall yesterday and voted.

I voted for Dean Tran to retain his MA Senate seat and I did indeed write him in for Governor also.

But now Dean must win again to serve a full term.

I like that idea, write him in for Governor. I'm not voting for Tall Deval, but I couldn't bring myself to vote for Gonzalez either. Dean is in for a tougher fight this time around. There are too many idiots that regardless of stance on a given issue or political track record, vote for anyone with a D after their name.

I just moved to where I can finally vote for someone who didn’t cave to the ERPO bs. His lone vote shows conviction and strength. Dean Tran has my vote and will for as long as he serves.

-Mike
My primary reason for voting!

2lij2f.jpg

Last edited:
I would say Sen. Michael Moore, as he has hosted numerous "First Shots" programs at our club, but I believe he also let the "ERPO" thing slide through without a word said.

Back
Top Bottom