Please sign petition about the M855/SS109 ban

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I read them, except for the 32pg post about this topic. I'm not going thru 32 pages... Like I stated, I didn't find a link to it. I figured this is am easy find.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Signed, great cause, with the government attempting be ban lead and now steel ball there are going to be more and more limited options and the price of ammo is going to go sky high. Thanks for bringing the petition to the group!

92G

NES Member
Rating - 99.1%
108   1   0
Signed, great cause, with the government attempting be ban lead and now steel ball there are going to be more and more limited options and the price of ammo is going to go sky high. Thanks for bringing the petition to the group!

yup this is exactly their goal.
drive up the price of ammo so nobody can afford to shoot. sick part is it won't require any legislation, just abuse of federal authority/power.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I signed this the other day, but for those bashing the OP, yes this link was posted in that mega-thread, but it is buried 20-30 pages in, so unless someone has been following the thread regularly, they would have to go through the whole thing to find it. The search function is generally useless in my experience.

Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Somewhere around Barstow,on the edge of the desert
I signed this the other day, but for those bashing the OP, yes this link was posted in that mega-thread, but it is buried 20-30 pages in, so unless someone has been following the thread regularly, they would have to go through the whole thing to find it. The search function is generally useless in my experience.

No one is "bashing" the OP. There is already a separate thread for the petition.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Before the thread goes full retard, sign it or don't sign it...But please don't whine about.
Yes, I signed it. Things are starting to go "full retard" here in Alabama. Bass Pro Shop h nearby Spanish Fort just pulled all M855 from its shelves. I asked the manager why. He said it was a corporate decision, not his.

Top Bottom