• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Please sign electronic petition to the governor. let's light it up.

Get your Wives, husbands, brothers, sisters & girlfriend's stupid little cousins to sign it.

We don't need a majority of the population to sign it, just enough to give it some attention.

Assuming rudiewhitebwoy's numbers are correct, already over 1% of the population has signed.
0.3% of the general pop is transgender and they're getting laws passed....

Last edited:
signed but the petition is stupid. I wish people thought a bit before putting shit like this together. Chuck has no possible authority to overturn anything. This should be a petition to the legislature to fix the law.

ya, man. petition and peaceful protest is useless. You have a better chance to take a dump at maura's door step than these.

But we do whatever we could at the moment.

ya, man. petition and peaceful protest is useless. You have a better chance to take a dump at maura's door step than these.

But we do whatever we could at the moment.

You misunderstand. A petition is fine. But I'd prefer one that doesn't make us look like uneducated and disorganized idiots who are too stupid to know that the governor doesn't have the power to overturn an AG decision.

You misunderstand. A petition is fine. But I'd prefer one that doesn't make us look like uneducated and disorganized idiots who are too stupid to know that the governor doesn't have the power to overturn an AG decision.

oh. Here are the things I would do:

1. call whoever i can
2. write email to whoever i can
3. protest whenever i can
4. buy whatever i can
5. vote for trump even if i don't like him much
6. donate to goal and com2a

Back
Top Bottom