WTS Please remove no longer available

timberlane

NES Member
Glock 22 Gen 2 in 40 S&W with a 9 MM conversion barrel that allows you to shoot 9 mm ammo simple by swapping out the barrel. The 9mm rounds work in the two 40 caliber ten round magazines. The gun also has a Lone Wolf slide extender which makes it much easier to field strip. The slide has some holster wear but the gun is in perfect working condition.

$495 cash (gun plus two mags and the 9mm conversion barrel)

Bedford MA

Face to face transaction only. Must have a current Mass LTC.

EF10 transfer or FFL at your cost.

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws.
When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_0866.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0866.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 66
  • thumbnail_IMG_0865.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0865.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 62
Glock 22 Gen 2 in 40 S&W with a 9 MM conversion barrel that allows you to shoot 9 mm ammo simple by swapping out the barrel. The 9mm rounds work in the two 40 caliber ten round magazines. The gun also has a Lone Wolf slide extender which makes it much easier to field strip. The slide has some holster wear but the gun is in perfect working condition.

$495 cash (gun plus two mags and the 9mm conversion barrel)

Bedford MA

Face to face transaction only. Must have a current Mass LTC.

EF10 transfer or FFL at your cost.

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws.
When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.
bump

Back
Top Bottom