PLEASE Register to VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ladies and Gents, time is running out and we all need to register and vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not voting is the same as voting for Obama and Warren. Both races are close and your votes are needed to tip the scales.............it only takes a minute and the form is SO simple ( all you need is your driver's license for ID).

Please go to your Town Hall today, the deadline is tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!

already registered, even though I was on the fence about this....Im in for the ballot questions - hell yea on all 3....

In for Brown - even though he's disappointed me on both firearms and marijuana reform....

But what exactly is the point of being a MA resident and voting for president when that's been decided already?

Been a registered republican for 20 years........not that my vote matters voting for a republican nominee for president in this state! BUT I STILL VOTE ANYWAY!!!!!!

Ladies and Gents, time is running out and we all need to register and vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not voting is the same as voting for Obama and Warren. Both races are close and your votes are needed to tip the scales.............it only takes a minute and the form is SO simple ( all you need is your driver's license for ID).
Please go to your Town Hall today, the deadline is tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!

I'm calling BS. You don't need ID to vote.

already registered, even though I was on the fence about this....Im in for the ballot questions - hell yea on all 3....

In for Brown - even though he's disappointed me on both firearms and marijuana reform....

But what exactly is the point of being a MA resident and voting for president when that's been decided already?

Thanks for reminding me on these ballot initiatives, I took the time to look up the text.

A quick summary for me is:

1) No - A direct coercive violation of intellectual property rights by the state

2) Yes - Generally gives the individual more options with their individual medical service provider, with only limited additional state interference.

3) Yes (51%) - Generally, I would prefer that the text just strike existing marijuana laws. This creates a whole new legal paradigm around cannabis that I am not fond of.

Already registered. Im staying home. I cant vote for traitor brown, chief ugly face might be fun to watch in dc, but Ill let the rest of MA send her. When the R hacks are going over the data let it be known this registered R stayed home because the gop has become as anti American as the Ds. Wonder if I can deregister to vote.

The electoral vote picks the president. Not the popular vote. MA will always vote democrat along with NJ. So for me it is a waste of time!

Back
Top Bottom