• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Please help identify

dreppucci007

NES Member
Ok, for those of us perusing the classifieds section, we've noticed the FN Five Seven pistol on Auction Arms:

http://www.auctionarms.com/search/displayitem.cfm?itemnum=7210138

Everytime I see the pictures, I have to wonder what the cylindrical piece in the center of the case is? It looks like a small can, but we all know that's a huge no no in MA.

Anyone know what it is?

That's a cleaning kit. It contains a rod and brush. The think that looks like a suppressor is the handle-LOL

You are correct,sir. The FN does predate the Sig. It nonetheless remains one ugly gun (in my eyes [wink] ). Here's a thought for a thread... ugliest guns ever made. Think of the Grendels and Sigmas and Ruger centerfire pistols...

Chris

ChristosX said:
You are correct,sir. The FN does predate the Sig. It nonetheless remains one ugly gun (in my eyes [wink] ). Here's a thought for a thread... ugliest guns ever made. Think of the Grendels and Sigmas and Ruger centerfire pistols...

My vote for Ugliest Gun Ever Made goes to the Ruger P90. At least, it did until I saw my first Glock. [wink]

GD&R,

Ross

Back
Top Bottom