Please excuse the dumbness.....

DarkJoker33

NES Member
But I havent breached the sbr fence yet.
I bought a lower intending to so that. But then found out(stupid) I couldnt add a law folder for backpacking it.

With that answered. I assume you can also not have a collapseable stock.

Unless its a preban lower

I thought sbr license over ruled those 2.

But, can we get something like a hk mp5 or a vector with the 80's style shoulder/tension strap in Massachusetts?

ztwqx3k346q01.jpg
257830d1587570526-sold-mp5k-n-semi-auto-pistol-1820c2da-de40-4a6f-96f2-1089ccd79b5c.jpg

KV_G2_SDP_ENH_BK_PL-768x768.jpg

mp5-pdw_sling_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Last edited:
...just carry a handgun when you hike, like everyone else.

You're likely to need a gun for about ten seconds per every ten years you spend in the woods, other than hunting. I can think of a bunch of better (and FAR cheaper) options, if you really want to haul a carbine.

...just carry a handgun when you hike, like everyone else.

You're likely to need a gun for about ten seconds per every ten years you spend in the woods, other than hunting. I can think of a bunch of better (and FAR cheaper) options, if you really want to haul a carbine.
I'll bite as I'm curious.
I thought of 1 more

The whole idea of it was back package.
Like an everyday pack . not a camping ruck

Yep. A 10/22 takedown fits that bill, as do most pistols and many SBRs on preban receivers... which, though expensive, are probably still cheaper than quality MP5 clones.

Just seems to me like an AWFUL lot to shell out for a piece that serves a function that can just as easily be served by more reasonable alternatives. JMO.

Back
Top Bottom