WTS PLEASE DELETE

I have a Sig P365XL flat trigger with Sig box And I also have a NEW from Sig's web site---Sig P365-380acp caliber exchange kit.
Convert your 9mm P365 to 380acp NIB complete Optics Ready Slide with Night Sights, Frame, & 10rd mag... just swap your FCU.
Cash or some pistol Trades and cash as long as it is equal to $875 PACKAGE DEAL
You do need an FFL for the SigXL but no FFL or EFA-10 needed for the 380acp
The SigXL is getting hard to find and if you do it's $650 ish new. Now you can have both and no tax ever.
FCU is the trigger, and the parts that go into the frame in one easy self-contained "Fire Control Unit"(FCU)
So easy to swap... a monkey could do it. (youtube).
Lets do some math $550 for XL and $325 for the 380acp or however you break it down; as long as it is equal to $875 FOR TWO SIG'S
NO SHIPPING, CHAIN YANKING or BULLSHIT
All CASH is Preferred, but perhaps, some pistol trades and/or cash to equal to my price.
You come to my area.
Thanks for your Time
Bump Please

I have a Sig P365XL flat trigger with Sig box And I also have a NEW from Sig's web site---Sig P365-380acp caliber exchange kit.
Convert your 9mm P365 to 380acp NIB complete Optics Ready Slide with Night Sights, Frame, & 10rd mag... just swap your FCU.
Cash or some pistol Trades and cash as long as it is equal to $875 PACKAGE DEAL
The SigXL is getting hard to find and if you do it's $650 ish new. Now you can have both and no tax ever.
FCU is the trigger, and the parts that go into the frame in one easy self-contained "Fire Control Unit"(FCU)
Lets do some math $550 for XL and $325 for the 380acp or however you break it down; as long as it is equal to $875 FOR TWO SIG'S
All CASH is Preferred, but perhaps, some pistol trades and/or cash to equal to my price.
You come to my area.
Thanks for your Time
Bump Please

Convert This 9mm P365 to 380acp NIB complete Optics Ready Slide with Night Sights, Frame, & 10rd mag... just swap your FCU.
Cash or some pistol Trades and cash as long as it is equal or close to $875

Lets do some math $525 for XL and $350 for the 380acp or however you break it down; as long as it is equal to $875 FOR TWO SIG'S
You come to my area.
Thanks for your Time
BUMP Please

What better way to buy yourself a pistol and be considerate at the same time.
Consider Christmas is not that far away and now we can spend quality time at the range.
Who knows, maybe next year your significant will buy you a interesting present .

Convert This 9mm P365 to 380acp NIB complete Optics Ready Slide with Night Sights, Frame, & 10rd mag... just swap your FCU.

Lets do some math $525 for XL and $350 for the 380acp or however you break it down; as long as it is equal to $875 FOR TWO SIG'S
You come to my area.
Thanks for your Time

Bump Please
Bump Please

Consider Christmas is not that far away and now we can spend quality time at the range.
Who knows, maybe next year your significant other will buy you a interesting present .

I have a Sig P365XL flat trigger NO THUMB SAFETY to match 380acp frame with NO THUMB SAFETY with Sig box And I also have a NEW from Sig's web site---Sig P365-380acp caliber exchange kit.

You come to my area. ((The SigXL shows THUMB SAFETY in pic, you will get The P365XL WITHOUT Thumb Safety to match 380acp frame))
Thanks for your Time
BUMP PLEASE

Who knows, maybe next year your significant other will buy you a interesting present .

I have a Sig P365XL flat trigger NO THUMB SAFETY to match 380acp black frame with NO THUMB SAFETY with Sig box.
And I also have a NEW from Sig's web site---Sig P365-380acp caliber exchange kit.
Convert This 9mm P365 to 380acp NIB complete Optics Ready Slide with Night Sights, Black Frame, & 10rd mag... just swap your FCU.

You come to my area.
Thanks for your Time
(((All Black Frames pic color may be different)))
Bump Please

I have a Sig P365XL flat trigger NO THUMB SAFETY to match 380acp black frame with NO THUMB SAFETY with Sig box.
And I also have a NEW from Sig's web site---Sig P365-380acp caliber exchange kit.
Convert This 9mm P365 to 380acp NIB complete Optics Ready Slide with Night Sights, Black Frame, & 10rd mag... just swap your FCU.

You come to my area.
Thanks for your Time

You come to my area.
Thanks for your Time
Bump Please

Cash or some pistol Trades and cash as long as it is equal or close to $850
All TAX FREE
Lets do some math $500 for XL and $350 for the 380acp or however you break it down; as long as it is equal to $850 FOR TWO SIG'S
You come to my area.
Thanks for your Time

Cash or some pistol Trades and cash as long as it is equal or close to $850
All TAX FREE
Lets do some math $500 for XL and $350 for the 380acp or however you break it down; as long as it is equal to $850 FOR TWO SIG'S
You come to my area.
Thanks for your Time
Bump Please

Back
Top Bottom