Please change color of white font for 'Welcome, Notifications' etc.

Shorty for Guv'na!

So yea, black is nice, red be good, I was thinking paisley, or maybe chartreuse?

....oh wait, with the black now I can't read what the ad says! change it back. [laugh]

Thank you ! it has helped out on my phone.
And as a side note, no cats were harmed in the making of this post.

Thank you!

Whoever changed the Welcome, <name> notifications my profile settings log out banner at the top right to a black background with white letters: Thank you!!!! I can see what I am clicking in now when a white banner ad is displayed. NES does it again.

Chris

Edit: oops... I just read the main thread on this topic. I guess I should have looked around first. Sorry, please relocate or delete this post or combine with the pertinent thread.

And thanks again!

Last edited:
so, the display on my forum page is now broken, there's black bar taking up the right 1/3 of the screen and I can't make it go away. It used to be white lettering and then the background of the header.

Suggestions?

Besides my blind mother who runs 800 x 600 resolution anymore?

jKQeXPS.gif

This is the real question here... I'm happy to make the change, but what one earth is wrong with everyone in this thread?

so, the display on my forum page is now broken, there's black bar taking up the right 1/3 of the screen and I can't make it go away. It used to be white lettering and then the background of the header.

Suggestions?

What browser are you using?

i never even noticed what the complaint was before but noticed the new change, but I think Nigel Tufnel sums it up best now with this quote

"There's something about this that's so black, it's like how much more black could this be? And the answer is none. None more black"

This is the real question here... I'm happy to make the change, but what one earth is wrong with everyone in this thread?

It was only an issue for me when going to webview on my phone, and then only if I needed something on that bar, so about once a month. I do like the change, makes it a little easier to see. Good work guys, this place rocks! [rockon]

Back
Top Bottom