• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Pleasant experience LGS

I've been trying to get my sister interested in shooting for years. Finally she agreed and now it's time to buy her a pistol. She's tried a dozen or so that we could round up but nothing was 100% positive. So today we go to MFL and she finds THE gun. It's an FNX in 9MM. They don't have any for sale so we go to Shooters Outpost. We were told to ask for Rachel. And this sounds like a good idea. So I tell Rachel to bring out an FNX. They don't have one, but they do have an FNS. (FNX is external hammer-FNS is striker fired) My sister wasn't 100% due to the trigger. Immediately Rachel starts in about how a handgun shoould feel right and throws in a few enlightening anecdotes and starts explaining the different features. The most telling of her discourse was "If it doesn't feel right just holding it, how do you think it'll feel when you're shooting it?" We talked a little further and left. This gal was knowledgeable about the product line, was personable and treated my sister with respect and understanding. No, SO didn't make a sale today, but they certainly will in the future. Kudo's to Rachel and kudos to Shooters Outpost for having an employee like that.

I've been meaning to check them out for a while now. Glad to hear it won't be a wasted trip. Thanks for posting!

Yes, have always had very good experience at Shooters Outpost. If you have a question, and person does not know, they will find someone who does know.

Back
Top Bottom