Playboy Playmate Tied Up And Robbed In Her Hollywood Home

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0

Let me understand this, three men had her tied up with a dog leash, and all they wanted was to rob her ???

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Playboy gained success by having women 'who looked like the girl next door' pose
Yeah. It was never the plain looking chick next door but the closet hottie that wore the wrong clothes. THAT was the vibe.

Now that they aren't naked, I'm thinking they need to step up the hotness considerably. Seeing "regular" type chicks in bikini's - you can do that at the beach or club.

Its like when you see the contestants for Miss (Your town here) in the paper. Of 8 candidates, one or two are sort of hot. 5 are clearly NOT in the "going to win anything" category. Probably nice people. But beauty contests are about. . . .beauty.

Palladin

NES Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Yeah. It was never the plain looking chick next door but the closet hottie that wore the wrong clothes. THAT was the vibe.

Now that they aren't naked, I'm thinking they need to step up the hotness considerably. Seeing "regular" type chicks in bikini's - you can do that at the beach or club.

Its like when you see the contestants for Miss (Your town here) in the paper. Of 8 candidates, one or two are sort of hot. 5 are clearly NOT in the "going to win anything" category. Probably nice people. But beauty contests are about. . . .beauty.
they went back to nudity over a year ago.

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Shows what I notice. I haven't perused an issue in. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 25 or 30 years. But this First/Middle named chick is during the not-naked years. Should be hotter. An amazing captivating face is required if you aren't showing crack'n'nips. ;)

NES Member
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Playmate in what year? She "might" look good on a John Dear three point hitch poster

GaryO

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Shows what I notice. I haven't perused an issue in. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 25 or 30 years. But this First/Middle named chick is during the not-naked years. Should be hotter. An amazing captivating face is required if you aren't showing crack'n'nips. ;)
Oh she shows a lot but she doesn't do anything for me.

Top Bottom