WTB Plate compactor

Asaltweapon

NES Member
looking to buy a plate compactor if you or someone you know has a working model not in use.
Renting one is not an option given the location.

Don't know how large a plate compactor you are looking for. There is one listed on Craigslist in Rockport for $450

Don't know how large a plate compactor you are looking for. There is one listed on Craigslist in Rockport for $450

I'll go look again. Thank you. Something in the 140-160 pound range
I looked on CL and nothing showed up. I'm just putting in a bluestone and granite patio/walkway and I'm also laying a paver apron to my basement wood room. My landscaper will let me borrow anything he owns but it ain't right in my head. I'm old school and grew up on if you need it once borrow it, need it twice buy it.

Bought a new Husky 770 cut off saw last night now want a compactor. I'll sell them when I'm done. Hauling this stuff forth and back 540 miles in my truck is stupid when the wife's SUV can do it for 70 bucks round trip.

Just checked on CL and its still listed. posted on June 13
I went on Boston craigslist and searched plate compactor and it popped right up.
8 hrs on it

Calling on Tues. At 450 I could throw it out when I’m done. Not a Craig’s List Guy. Obviously I did something wrong in my search.

If you finish with it over Summer and bring it back down, you've got a buyer, I've got a torn up parking lot I could use it on.

Back
Top Bottom