Plaistow man discharges firearm into asphalt during dispute with ex-girlfriend

DispositionMatrix

NES Member
Damn anyone else see the picture of that dude? He's only 37 and looks like he's in his 50s......f***ing hard core life he's lived in sure!
Ya seriously!! I'm only a few years younger than him and he looks WAAAAAY older than me.

Damn anyone else see the picture of that dude? He's only 37 and looks like he's in his 50s......f***ing hard core life he's lived in sure!

Time Machine Terry. We have a different view of what 50 and 37 looks like today than we did a generation ago. 50yo's looked OLD in the 70's for the most part. Housecoats and kerchiefs. Wrinkled and gray hair. Limping. Coughing up scary stuff. All the things I'd associate with being in your 80's today. They had it early. Hell, I recall my grandfather was the first to go of his generation. 1984. He was 62. Emphysema from asbestos working as a carpenter for the RR. But there weren't too many years before all of his siblings and spouses, and my grandmother's siblings/spouses were on teh chopping block. Dying at 62 is a tragedy today. Not so much back then.

So I'm convinced this guy somehow created a time-machine, but IN THE PAST! He went. . . THE WRONG WAY! Maybe it has something to do with how he spells his name. Dyslexic maybe?

This is what happens when the little woman refuses to make him a sammich

I suspect he's missing two (both?) "I"s. I went to school with someone with a name like that but had an "I"s inserted as the second and fifth letters in the name. We called him "Mig"
We had a guy in bootcamp, Viet Namese I think, who's last name was Ng. We called him "En Gee".

Time Machine Terry. We have a different view of what 50 and 37 looks like today than we did a generation ago. 50yo's looked OLD in the 70's for the most part. Housecoats and kerchiefs. Wrinkled and gray hair. Limping. Coughing up scary stuff. All the things I'd associate with being in your 80's today. They had it early. Hell, I recall my grandfather was the first to go of his generation. 1984. He was 62. Emphysema from asbestos working as a carpenter for the RR. But there weren't too many years before all of his siblings and spouses, and my grandmother's siblings/spouses were on teh chopping block. Dying at 62 is a tragedy today. Not so much back then.

So I'm convinced this guy somehow created a time-machine, but IN THE PAST! He went. . . THE WRONG WAY! Maybe it has something to do with how he spells his name. Dyslexic maybe?

Not sure I agree with some parts. 50s now looks fat, double chinned, wrinkly, decrepit
I notice a lot more fat 20 somethings now too than when I was 20 something

Back
Top Bottom