Places to shoot

There is a place, you can mail the State and they will give you a permit, but I wont tell you where it is because people are a**holes and make a mess. I'm always picking empty shells and bottles in the shooting areas. D*cks. It's only a matter of time before they stop allowing people to shoot.

I go there when I want to practice fast shooting and my club wont allow it because they dont want noobs seeing us, trying it and shoot all over the place.

Sorry OP, I am sure you are a nice guy, but I dont know you. You have been a member for 7 years and posted 30 times.

I gave enough info for you to hunt for it of you truly want it.

Or just join a club.
I believe they also require a hunting license. And its closed this time of year (if not, maybe another week or so? )

I believe they also require a hunting license. And its closed this time of year (if not, maybe another week or so? )
I think it’s off limits during on seasons
If it’s the same one I think you are talking about

9074A7C6-1909-49C5-853D-884BF3B08B12.png
There is a place, you can mail the State and they will give you a permit, but I wont tell you where it is because people are a**holes and make a mess. I'm always picking empty shells and bottles in the shooting areas. D*cks. It's only a matter of time before they stop allowing people to shoot.

I go there when I want to practice fast shooting and my club wont allow it because they dont want noobs seeing us, trying it and shoot all over the place.

Sorry OP, I am sure you are a nice guy, but I dont know you. You have been a member for 7 years and posted 30 times.

I gave enough info for you to hunt for it of you truly want it.

Or just join a club.

I think it’s off limits during on seasons
If it’s the same one I think you are talking about

I thought this thread was closed, lol. I can’t give Glockster anymore attention.

As usual, you're a little behind. This isn't the thread you thought it was cuz it doesn't exist anymore. And if you thought that I needed your attention or vice versa, think again.

Dude, does the club know you're acting and communicating this way on their behalf? Stop already. Its known. Every club surrounding DFG has plenty of former members that moved on

The jerk has made the same comments about the club 1,473 times when I couldn't care less because the club is doing just fine, so it isn't about the club, at all! I don't represent the club. And I couldn't give two shits about every surrounding club that has former Danvers members.

However, even if it results in a ban, I will not ignore some sick f**ks that can't stop with their juvenile ad hominem attacks. Apparently, someone at the club touched these people somewhere but they're too embarrassed to show me on the doll.

47707599-66FF-4D9D-83CD-F265E02D7E5C.jpeg
As usual, you're a little behind. This isn't the thread you thought it was cuz it doesn't exist anymore. And if you thought that I needed your attention or vice versa, think again.

The jerk has made the same comments about the club 1,473 times when I couldn't care less because the club is doing just fine, so it isn't about the club, at all! I don't represent the club. And I couldn't give two shits about every surrounding club that has former Danvers members.

However, even if it results in a ban, I will not ignore some sick f**ks that can't stop with their juvenile ad hominem attacks. Apparently, someone at the club touched these people somewhere but they're too embarrassed to show me on the doll.

BigTimber and Dtom

82a2c1129fc70280cab95799f8d49c6be632d215a003f8b2e84597fedc20d4e5.jpg

Now I need to find another meme to include the sergeant.

Since this thread has taken a different direction I will say this…….. Most ranges I have belonged to or been a guest at have one thing in common. That one guy who waits for the “new guy” to do one little thing he doesn’t like so he can yell at you.

That is one reason I like sandpits out in the middle of the woods.

Last edited:
Since this thread has taken a different direction I will say this…….. Most ranges I have belonged to or been a guest at have one thing in common. That one guy who waits for the “new guy” to do one little thing his doesn’t like so he can yell at you.

That is one reason I like sandpits out in the middle of the woods.
Hopefully I will have my own sand pit in NH this time next year.

Back
Top Bottom