• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Places to go shooting.

I live in townsend ma and I can shoot on my own land no problems, but I can only get about 20-30 yards of unobstructed space. I'm not looking to join any rod and gun club in the area. I cannot justify spending money, when all I want to do is shoot. I dont care about the dinners or special events they have. Does anyone on here know of any sand pits, that I would be able to get written permission from the owner to shoot at? Even if it's just an area where people go and don't get bothered. Townsend, ashby? Towns in NH: brookline, mason, Greenville, new ipswich areas?

Also, I don't need any lectures or comments about getting caught and paying fines that exceed the cost of a gun club membership. As I stated, I'd want to get written permission if possible, or an area where people shoot all the time.

Im also in Townsend.. Not that it's the advice your looking for but I'm planning to go to the membership meeting at the rod and gun tomorrow night. It's $150 a year for the first year and $135 the following years, for less than $.50 a day you can have a place to shoot without hassle.. Private stocked ponds are nice too.

Im also in Townsend.. Not that it's the advice your looking for but I'm planning to go to the membership meeting at the rod and gun tomorrow night. It's $150 a year for the first year and $135 the following years, for less than $.50 a day you can have a place to shoot without hassle.. Private stocked ponds are nice too.

That's a steal if there's private stocked ponds!!!!

Back
Top Bottom