places to buy.

I am getting all of my duty gear through one place, but the only thing I cannot get through them is a vest, and boots.

where do you guys get your stuff?
is there a local (NE mass) retail store that sells such idems?

I was looking at 5.11 tactical boots and a vest of IIa or II threat level....

any ideas?

thanks![grin]

Not sure where you are located, but there is a place in Billerica that sells gear for police.

Police Survival Equipment Company
(978) 663-4471
806 Boston Rd, Billerica, MA 01821

Why doesn't your department issue body armor to it's officers? They don't participate in the State's "Bullet Proof Vest Program"?

I am getting all of my duty gear through one place, but the only thing I cannot get through them is a vest, and boots.

where do you guys get your stuff?
is there a local (NE mass) retail store that sells such idems?

I was looking at 5.11 tactical boots and a vest of IIa or II threat level....

any ideas?

thanks![grin]

Try www.midwayusa.com

Police Survival in Billerica is good but also try online distributors like Galls for armor. I picked up a level IIIA vest clearance for ~$400.

If you do go to Police Survival ask for Lee. He's a good guy and will help you out.

M&S Police Supply as well in Somerville
They are closed Saturdays so your best bet is to call.
You can get some decent vests on-line too..<meaning price wise> lol
Stay away from the Ebay re-furbs as most of them are Old and Expired.

I went to police survival in billerica the other day, Its good to se some of the stuff in person rather than online, I picked out a new holster (Safariland Raptor), they said they measure you for a vest and order them and said "we dont have any lying around" (when saw one hangin on the door) oh well, Could have been a carrier.

Well Community Police & Fire Oxford Ma. ...and Trippie's in Shrewsbury.(next to the GUN ROOM) If you still need anything!

Not sure where you are located, but there is a place in Billerica that sells gear for police.

Police Survival Equipment Company
(978) 663-4471
806 Boston Rd, Billerica, MA 01821

This is a great place, and it was started by a former Billerica LEO (at least I think he's now retired). The LEO was always a good guy, and the shop is friendly.

This is a great place, and it was started by a former Billerica LEO (at least I think he's now retired). The LEO was always a good guy, and the shop is friendly.

You are correct. I actually met him this past Friday, and he's a great guy, and has a pretty good sense of humor to boot. If I am remembering correctly, he retired from the Billerica PD, after 35 years of service!

Back
Top Bottom