Place to buy equipment

So a buddy and I want to buy a Dillon 650. Where is the best place to go to get everything I need for one stop shopping and/or best price on at least the most expensive parts?

Do prices differ at different stores even or are they pretty much standard for equipment?

+1 for North Shore Firearms.
I bought my XL-650 there and have been back a few times for various accessories.

It's probably a little bit of a hike, but like folks have been saying, NSF is the place to go for the reloading. They have got a bunch of stuff in stock.

IIRC Dillons go for MSRP, and don't get discounted. If you want to get it NOW (and pay sales tax) get it from North Shore Firearms. If you don't mind waiting a week, don't want to pay sales tax or shipping (on orders >= $400) go to Brian Enos.

No suggestions on ammo cans.

HOLY CRAP! That's the most comprehensive website on reloading that I've seen yet. Maybe i'll go to NSF to check it out and then order from Brian Enos when we're ready to buy.

Others the dillon site it self http://www.dillonprecision.com/site , Brian Enos' site is the best Dillon geared site on the web.

Its forums have the best and most knowledgeable USPSA/IDPA shooters on the web. There is a tremendous amount of information about all aspects of action pistol shooting.

Respectfully,

jkelly

HOLY CRAP! That's the most comprehensive website on reloading that I've seen yet. Maybe i'll go to NSF to check it out and then order from Brian Enos when we're ready to buy.

But if you go down there and buy from NSF, you will have everything in hand instead of having to wait... [wink] No, I don't work there but got to support the local guys when the price isn't that far off.

Thanks. I was looking at Brian Enos site and he's only $80 more than Graf's with a C&R license. Graf's want's $449 but dealer price at Graf's has to pay shipping.
Rusty

Thanks. I was looking at Brian Enos site and he's only $80 more than Graf's with a C&R license. Graf's want's $449 but dealer price at Graf's has to pay shipping.
Rusty

And about 3% for ordering online and using a credit card.
I was going to buy my dillon from Grafs, but they showed no stock on half the stuff I wanted, plus shipping cost, plus 3%.
I just said screw it and ordered from Brian.

Steve
PS: Welcome to the board!

Back
Top Bottom