Pix from the front

Hey, I'm proud of my cuz... and his little brother, too. David is a Coastie who volunteered for duty in Iraq inspecting incoming shipping. don't have any pix from him, though.

Both are back home. In fact, Gary just got back from Disney, staying at Shades of Green, of course!

Ross

That's really cool. My brother in law's best friend was one of the first ones over. He's back and has some pictures of him sitting in Sadam's throne. And, he's got some soap dishes from the master bath.

I still can't believe that that thing is gold plated.

Yup, the Dragunov and the RomAK3 both take the 7.62x54R, same round as the Mosin Nagant.

Took another look, and I do believe that is a RomAK3, also known as a Romanian Dragunov. Not a true Dragunov, since it's really a Kalashnikov design action, but still accurate enough.

C-pher said:
My brother in law's best friend was one of the first ones over. He's back and has some pictures of him sitting in Sadam's throne.

Oh, Chris - you GOTTA try and get a copy to post of that one!

dwarven1 said:
C-pher said:
My brother in law's best friend was one of the first ones over. He's back and has some pictures of him sitting in Sadam's throne.

+1 Please try and get that pic.

dwarven1 said:
C-pher said:

Another Vote for that one :)

Back
Top Bottom