Pitttsfield GOAL rally - photos

Smallish crowd, but ... WTH. I thought the official GOAL slogan, "Healy: Hurting Families" was a bit tame, and off the mark. My sign, which you can see at the end of this photo set, is what we need now. Walking around with signs is not going to help.

Take a look. You may see some familiar faces. If you repost any photos, please credit Geoffrey Coelho Photography.

And feel free to Like the page. Likes drive readership.

https://www.facebook.com/OtisGalleries/posts/843878875747453

Good old Pittsfield where men are men and sheep are scared.

Jk good turnout for that area thank you all for going

Thanks for ringing patriotism in and informing others who dont even realize what happened.

If you've seen the typical crowds that gather there to protest/raise awareness we had a huge turnout. Typically there will be upwards of a dozen people there for whatever rally. One headcount I heard was 130 and people were still trickling in. For an event at 5:00 on a workday I think we did pretty good.

I did a quick lap around the group before parking and heading over. While stuck at a light for three changes I had the opportunity to sit next to a car full of loons who were heckling the crowd. Whoever that was that handled the heckler did a nice job. Based on the number of teeth in the car I'm guessing they were meth heads, so the arguments weren't exactly well thought out or coherent, but it was entertaining nonetheless. In typical lib fashion they escalated from "Nobody needs guns" to "I'm gonna go buy and RPG and start killing people. How do you like that?". Alright, buddy.

P.S. For future reference, there's apparently an ordinance against dangerous weapons such as flags on flagpoles on the square. I guess there has been a problem with people getting attacked by flags. It also appears that if the flag is planted in the ground it's okay, because nobody could possible lift it from the ground and pummel someone with it. #safetyThroughLunacy

Last edited:
I thought the official GOAL slogan, "Healey: Hurting Families" was a bit tame, and off the mark.
Yeah, that's lamer than lame. Kind of embarrassing when folks I talk with don't understand its meaning or what's being protested. [thinking]

I know we've been cautioned to tread lightly given who we are dealing with, but I fear that misleading softball signs aren't going to get us anywhere. [crying]

Good job and yep turnout would've been better if not so far away... Years ago I was coaching my daughter's softball team and we went out there for a tournament. Lived in Malden at the time and all I remember was getting up very early, showering and shaving, then getting on the Mass Pike Westbound and by the time we reached our destination I pretty much needed to shave again.

But good work and KEEP FIGHTING TYRRANY!

Good job and yep turnout would've been better if not so far away... Years ago I was coaching my daughter's softball team and we went out there for a tournament. Lived in Malden at the time and all I remember was getting up very early, showering and shaving, then getting on the Mass Pike Westbound and by the time we reached our destination I pretty much needed to shave again.

But good work and KEEP FIGHTING TYRRANY!

Or, as my son said once, "How old am I now?"

Smallish crowd, but ... WTH. I thought the official GOAL slogan, "Healy: Hurting Families" was a bit tame, and off the mark. My sign, which you can see at the end of this photo set, is what we need now. Walking around with signs is not going to help.

Take a look. You may see some familiar faces. If you repost any photos, please credit Geoffrey Coelho Photography.

And feel free to Like the page. Likes drive readership.

https://www.facebook.com/OtisGalleries/posts/843878875747453

(shared from your gallery)

Preach it, George!

13876287_843877779080896_4095994365524610297_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom