• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Pittsburgh Mayor Declares Intent to Ban Guns in Violation of State Law

Well the PA supreme court has been packed with hacks in black so I'm sure "Cuz GUUUUUUUNZ" doctrine will be applied.

"The final proposal would empower law enforcement to search for and confiscate an individual’s firearms without due process. Acting on merely a petition offered by a law enforcement official or family or household member a court could issue an order for an individual’s firearms to be seized. The individual would have no opportunity to speak or present evidence on their own behalf prior to confiscation."
We don't need no stinking constitution

I think Mayor Peduto should be right there with his SWAT team knocking on doors in the Pittsburg gang neighborhoods to make his streets safer! But we all know this is really just another way to harass law abiding gun owners and this clown is a Bloomturd puppet wannabe

Where are we heading when a mayor of a large city urges other cities across the US to violate and ignore state statutes? A lawless society? That's what they're going to get.

Not content to spearhead his own city’s violation of state law, Peduto called for municipalities throughout the country to ignore state statutes duly enacted by their residents’ elected representatives. A press release from the mayor’s office chronicling the conference explained, “Mayor Peduto has asked cities around the country to support Pittsburgh’s measures and/or introduce similar legislation to create nationwide momentum behind the critically needed gun changes.”

"The final proposal would empower law enforcement to search for and confiscate an individual’s firearms without due process. Acting on merely a petition offered by a law enforcement official or family or household member a court could issue an order for an individual’s firearms to be seized. The individual would have no opportunity to speak or present evidence on their own behalf prior to confiscation."
We don't need no stinking constitution

Well if the ACLU wasn't a campaign arm of the DNC they'd file suit against this but.... GUUUUNNNZZZ

noose.jpg

When are people going to stop electing these shitheads into office ?? I’m so sick of this anti gun movement. Bunch of uneducated clowns ! Nobody has an original idea anymore it’s just , we need more gun laws till there are no more law abiders ! Pretty soon we’re all going to be outlawed ! All these laws make no sence while there are guns still out there and we all know that their never goin away ! Law makers need to stop wasting time and money on this subject. I

Where are we heading when a mayor of a large city urges other cities across the US to violate and ignore state statutes? A lawless society? That's what they're going to get.
Yay!

The President Trump Megathread

That said, I'm still partial to crucifixion. It has such a wonderful communicative component.

Last edited:
Charlie and Marty are allowing illegals in violation of Federal law....so what. And they can have guns, since only criminals have guns.

and the sheeple still can't correlate the high crime in big cities controlled by liberal Dem politicians for decades. Maybe they should increase gun free zones because they work so well.

Why not try over and over again? There is no consequence, so they might as well just throw every anti 2A idea at the wall and see what sticks. Some is always bound to get through.

This is why politicians/police need to be held personally accountable for violations of law/civil rights........the moment these turds have to pay out of pocket the shenanigans will cease...
^This sadly.
There is no personal accountability for violations of a person's rights. Trample someone's rights and who is held responsible? And what kind of justice is served? Write/interpret a law that violates the people's rights and there is no consequence. That is why the Hag does what she does.

If legislators and other government positions were held accountable (in some personal manner) for rights violations, you can bet they would be treading more lightly. Checks and balances are broken when there's no accountability.

Anyone know the origin of the evil features list? Just curious, as it appears to predate MA's use and is a common feature set used to describe "Assault Weapons". Was it the 94 ban?

Until the DoJ prosecutes for conspiracy to deny Civil Rights this won't stop. The inability to get a functional professional non partisan DoJ is a Greek tragedy.

Until the DoJ prosecutes for conspiracy to deny Civil Rights this won't stop. The inability to get a functional professional non partisan DoJ is a Greek tragedy.
The "new broom" should have "swept clean" - that was an error on his part.

Anyone know the origin of the evil features list? Just curious, as it appears to predate MA's use and is a common feature set used to describe "Assault Weapons". Was it the 94 ban?

The mass ban is a copy of the 94 ban, the features thing was in that ban. I don't know if it was in something earlier though, I thought CA had an older AWB but I am not 100% sure.

Back
Top Bottom