• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS Pistol sights installed - Glock, Sig Saur, 1911, Springfield XD, Smith & Wesson Shield

Glock Factory Tritium sights installed - $125​

Glock Factory Night Sights Fits Glock 17/19/19x/26/34 Gen1-5 Tritium Green Tritium w/White Outline Front Tritium Green Tritium w/White Outline Rear Black

GlockNS1.PNG GlockNS2.PNG

AmeriGlo XLTALL Tritium sights installed - $100​

AmeriGlo XLTALL 3 Dot Night Sights Fits Glock 17/19/19x/26/34 Gen1-5 Tritium Green Tritium w/White Outline Front Tritium Green Tritium w/White Outline Rear Black
For Glocks with an RMR cut and either a Holosun or Trijicon RMR installed these sights are the perfect co-witness height.
AmeriGlo329.PNG

AmeriGlo Standard Tritium sights installed - $100​

AmeriGlo Classic 3 Dot Night Sights Fits Glock 17/19/19x/26/34 Gen1-5 Tritium Green Tritium w/White Outline Front Tritium Green Tritium w/White Outline Rear Black

AmeriGloStandard.PNG

OR

Bring your own sights and I'll install them for you for $25

Contact me here on NES via Private message

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom