• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Pistol Rack or Velcro holsters for gun safe

paracarry

NES Member
I am up in the air on wether to get the metal type wire pistol racks or the velcro holster type that hang on the inside of the safe door. It's getting kind of crowded in there and I need to consolidate. And no I don't need a bigger safe yet. Any feed back pro or con would be appreciated. Thanks,Dave

what worked best for me was the peg board. I was able to confugure it to hold mags, knives and holsters. In my opinion you have more options that way.

I have the velcro sheet that hangs on my 26 gun Cannon safe and I love it. The velco holsters hold up very well and the part I like the most is that I can move them around to make room for another long gun that gets squeezed in. Right now I have 12 holsters hanging off the velcro. Some as small as a Glock 26 and some as large as my S&W 500 and full sized Desert Eagle. I've had this velcro hanger for about 3 years now and I have never had a gun rip off on it's own. I would recommend this method to make additional room in your safe to anyone.

I am up in the air on wether to get the metal type wire pistol racks or the velcro holster type that hang on the inside of the safe door. It's getting kind of crowded in there and I need to consolidate. And no I don't need a bigger safe yet. Any feed back pro or con would be appreciated. Thanks,Dave

I have both in my safe and it works out well. No sense limiting yourself to just one type, but if you had to the velcro would probably hold more guns.

-Cuz.

I'm in the pegboard group [grin]

IMG_2319.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom