PISTOL GRIP 10 GAUGE

this is like watching a train wreck about to happen.

kid, the chances of the kick back damage to your hands, and body far out weigh any usefulness of ruining a good gun by cutting it up.

signed by ,someone one who has seen this show up close,

DON'T FIRE THIS SHOTTIE CUT DOWN.

DEPENDS 10 GA SLUGS ARE NO JOKE BUT 10 GA #3 BIRDSHOT SHOULDN'T DO ANY PERMANANT DAMAGE ID JUST MAKE SURE YOUR KNUCKLES AND WRISTS ARE TAPED LOL JUST DONT END UP LIKE THIS GIRL

Last edited by a moderator:
ITS DONE AND ALL THE YOUTUBE VIDS OF PEOPLE HITTING THEMSELVES WITH 12GA AINT ME. I DONT LIKE TO BRAG BUT WITH 12 GA I CAN SHOT THOSE ONE HANDED ALL DAY LONG WITH EASE AND FOR BEING 27 I'V SHOT MANY THINGS IN MY LIFE BECAUSE OF THE MARINE CORP AND IF IT WAS A BAD IDEA IL GET A STOCK FOR IT SO PISS OFF I PAID 75$ WITH 75 10 GA SHELLS IN NORTH CAROLINA ABOUT YEAR AGO AND IL HAVE PICS TODAY

Last edited:
ITS DONE AND ALL THE YOUTUBE VIDS OF PEOPLE HITTING THEMSELVES WITH 12GA AINT ME. I DONT LIKE TO BRAG BUT WITH 12 GA I CAN SHOT THOSE ONE HANDED ALL DAY LONG WITH EASE AND FOR BEING 27 I'V SHOT MANY THINGS IN MY LIFE BECAUSE OF THE MARINE CORP AND IF IT WAS A BAD IDEA IL GET A STOCK FOR IT SO PISS OFF I PAID 75$ WITH 75 10 GA SHELLS IN NORTH CAROLINA ABOUT YEAR AGO AND IL HAVE PICS TODAY

WHAT MOS?

Pog

Are you really one of those Marines who can't spell the name of my beloved corpS correctly? Go haze yourself

Mike

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

That is a file on your computer, we cannot see it. If you havent gotten the hint yet, this is a bad idea and will likely make felt recoil increase not decrease.

Not only that, he essentially de-virtualized himself. The link contains the name of the computer user. Not too many people with that name live in Mass, if Google is right.

facepalm.jpg

So the Marine Corps take anyone?

There's no typing test if that's what you're asking.

Not only that, he essentially de-virtualized himself.

The cool thing to do would have been to send the dude a PM with a heads up.

Now, where's the damn video?

Last edited:
Pog

Are you really one of those Marines who can't spell the name of my beloved corpS correctly? Go haze yourself

Mike

I've actually see it spelled both ways even in our Technical Manuals
and for POG what makes you think I cant do what you do and you can't do I do. I seen cooks who can shot 240's better than 3/4 of 0331's, your MOS means nothing and sorry I thought this was a gun forum not a college forum mybe one day I'll use spell check everyone one here needs to remember why they got guns its because there fun and I'm doing that. God I post one thing that I never seen, something that I wanted for years and everyone is being negative WOW

I've actually see it spelled both ways even in our Technical Manuals
and for POG what makes you think I cant do what you do and you can't do I do. I seen cooks who can shot 240's better than 3/4 of 0331's, your MOS means nothing and sorry I thought this was a gun forum not a college forum mybe one day I'll use spell check everyone one here needs to remember why they got guns its because there fun and I'm doing that. God I post one thing that I never seen, something that I wanted for years and everyone is being negative WOW

You finally found how to unstuck the CAP lock key? Bravo.

Sorry buddy but every Marine is not a grunt nor a "rifleman." However, every machinegunner can eat an MRE. You could probably do what I do if you were trained, but you aren't so you can't. How many cooks do you see shoot 240s? I've only seen a few and one rode the bolt home on a live belt, no bueno.

Its spelled Corps, mental midgets write pretty much every manual there is, this doesn't change the proper spelling. Its honestly embarassing to see half the crap on paper that the Marine Corps puts out, alas that isn't our job.

P.S. I want to see pics of this beast.

Mike

Last edited:
30213976.jpg

Sorry about the wait I had to get a new photobucket account
it needs finishing up and I'm going to get box of lighter bird shots to try that first all I have is couple of buckshot left

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom