• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

PISTOL GRIP 10 GAUGE

Sounds like a great idea...I would say go for it,don't let the man keep you down.

if it one with rabbit ears hold the web of you trigger hand right up close.

and bring a heavy duty first aid kit along for the test launch.

You can't cut an H&R barrel shorter than 24" and still be above the minimum with a pistol grip. Save us some time and just put the pistol grip on it now and start the camera rolling. [thumbsup]

WHY NOT THE BARREL SHORTER THAN 26 " THATS THE OVER ALL LENGHT TO BE LEGAL?
AND I CANT JUST PUT A PISTOL GRIP BECAUSE NO ONE MAKES ONE SO I HAVE TO CHOP THE STOCK

589774.jpg

Choate does.

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/58...-and-r-nef-12-16-20-410-gauge-composite-black

I CHECKED THAT OUT ALREADY THE BACK OF THE 10 GA IS NOT THE SAME AS THE 12GA FROM WHAT THEY SAID. AND BY THE WAY CHAOTE MAKE NICE SKS SIDE FOLDING STOCK, BETTER THAN THE ATI.

I think it is just the fore grips that are different. 10ga is the same as the 12ga slug barrel. I think the butt stock end will bolt up. Or just take the saw to the one you have...

YEAH I THOUGHT ABOUT BUYING IT ANYWAYS AND THE WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN IS THAT I LOST 20-30$ AND TO ME THE BACK END LOOKS THE SAME. BUT I WANTED THAT OLD SCHOOL WOOD LOOK. I WOULDN'T GRIP IT AS WELL AS A CHAOTE GRIP, BUT WHEN I SHOOT IT I'L BE USING BOTH HANDS SO IT WILL BE FINE.

Back
Top Bottom