• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Pistol found in backpack at daycare

IMO the only person in this situation who should be facing legal action is the snowflake liberal who lost their mind and called the cops because they found a gun and are terrified of them.

This is the type of person all you people calling for this guy to be punished are supporting. The old see something say something 1984 nanny state bullshit.

But hey, let's not stop that from ruining an entire family's worth of lives right? I mean destroying a family and running someone through the MA gunnlegal system is totally proportional response to leaving an object inadvertently bag right?

It's about making gun owners live in constant fear of persecution. If they can't have Communist re-education camps, they'll re-educate the Deplorables hiding in their own homes. If it means ruining some kids lives, well they're Democrats so the end justifies any means.

Someone deliberately put it in the bag, explain how someone puts in in the bag without meaning to put it in the bag? Logically impossible unless you believe a person's body can be magically used to carry out an action without the person knowing it.

They may not have intended to leave it there.
They may not have intended for it to be found.
But they definitely intended to put it there. That was the choice. That was the negligent act.
Not necessarily. The cop in Weston had his loaded gun fall into his recycling bin at the end of his driveway from his safe.

IMO the only person in this situation who should be facing legal action is the snowflake liberal who lost their mind and called the cops because they found a gun and are terrified of them.
Not legal action, but they could have just called dad to come and pick it up. Jack.

Not necessarily. The cop in Weston had his loaded gun fall into his recycling bin at the end of his driveway from his safe.

Like someone said a gun is a tool. I misplace or lose tools all the time, including box cutters. Luckily no airliners have been hijacked as a result of my negligence.

I could be wrong, but Commonwealth v Cruz is (I think) still the binding precedent on whether daycares are GFZs, and they are. Sprouts is licensed by DESE. My feeling is that the employees didn’t have a choice but to report the gun.

Again, I could be wrong, and yes I think GFZs are monumentally dumb. But I also think unsecured handguns within reach of toddlers is every bit as dangerous as drunk drivers, so what do I know?

You don’t misplace a gun... a gun is not a wrench. I can’t believe people are defending this guy lol sad real sad, I know where everyone of my guns are, at all times. He did not. There are no excuses for what he did. Again he is lucky nothing happened....

I could be wrong, but Commonwealth v Cruz is (I think) still the binding precedent on whether daycares are GFZs, and they are. Sprouts is licensed by DESE. My feeling is that the employees didn’t have a choice but to report the gun.

I could be wrong, and yes I think GFZs are monumentally dumb. But I also think unsecured handguns within reach of toddlers is every bit as dangerous as drunk drivers, so what do I know?
Yeah. They’re not the retards here. They had ZERO choice but to call the fuzz for a few reasons.

That’s a mistake you don’t make.... what if a kid found it... could have been bad, glad it was not

We have guns in the F**ucking United States. They were used to secure this country when it was born. All citizens born here should know what the F to do if one ends up in their hands. And all citizens of any age who lack that training should be given it.

We have guns in the F**ucking United States. They were used to secure this country when it was born. All citizens born here should know what the F to do if one ends up in their hands. And all citizens of any age who lack that training should be given it.
Are u serious. ? Kids at a day care ? What are they like 2-3 years old u can’t be serious. This has to be one of the stupidest things I have read In a while

But you said it was put there intentionally

I think the chances that a parent of a child that all other indications are that they care about....... intentionally placing a gun in the bag they intended to accompany the child is approaching 0%

We going to start cutting peoples heads off for simple mistakes where no one was harmed?
You are missing the point, from my previous post;
They may not have intended to leave it there.
They may not have intended for it to be found.
But they definitely intended to put it there. That was the choice. That was the negligent act.

And I'll add that they may not have intended for it to go to the daycare.

But putting it in the kids bag was a specific, deliberate, and intended action. And forgetting it's in your kids bag would be negligence not an accident, since he had an obligation as a parent to do this. And when he put it in he should have been aware that if he didn't take it out it could end up at the daycare.

You want to excuse a deliberate act, putting it in the bag, as something he had no control over. That would mean it was magic, which I don't agree with. At the time and place that he was holding the gun and went to put it in the bag, his intention was to put it in the kids bag. There is no logical argument to this since someone had to put it in the bag (I've agreed to the slim possibility that it was someone else). If you can give me one non-magical way someone can move a gun from their hand and into a bag without a deliberate action or any knowledge, then I will concede the point.

Well you don’t send you kid to daycare with a pistol in there backpack... why would u put it in there to begin with, I mean really.. the guy is a total tard and he’s lucky nothing happened

I agree completely! I don't rant often, but this is unbelievable!! HOW do you EVER put a weapon in a child's backpack, EVEN by mistake?!!

I really am blown away that anyone would defend what he did, i don’t care if it’s a accident or not. It should have never happened. The guy is a loser, and clearly irresponsible, too lose a pistol, I mean really... and to put it in your kids back pack...

Not a single one of those children at the Daycare center were in DANGER.

Why?

Mass triggers are required to be 10 #'s... for child safety *. [rofl2]

*If a 10# trigger isn't child proof... why is it the Law? And if it is child proof those kids weren't in "Danger"...

Last edited:
Are u serious. ? Kids at a day care ? What are they like 2-3 years old u can’t be serious. This has to be one of the stupidest things I have read In a while

I'm very serious. Was it a kid who found it? Or an adult?

Any kid over the age of 2 should know the rules when they see a gun too. Stop and show an adult is not rocket surgery.

The willful act was him choosing to put the gun in the bag.
I could be wrong here, and misremembering, but aren’t you the member who can’t have a gun because you refused vaccines in the military and were dishonorably discharged?

If you’re not that member I apologize. But if you are that member, then maybe that’s why you’re so hyper about punishing this guy.

Soon it will be illegal to be caught with a plastic straw on your juicebox at a Daycare...

Back
Top Bottom