Pistol found in backpack at daycare

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
This is beginning to remind me of those threads where people loudly announce that .22 LR is useless for stopping people, until someone challenges them to get shot with one. Or where they get all blustery about how taxes = tyranny until someone tells them to go ahead and stop paying taxes, and see what happens.

If you really think it’s no biggie to chuck a gat in Junior’s bag and hang it on an unsecured hook in a daycare, then go do it.

Report back.
It is a big deal, I think that the distinction is that some of us feel differently about "how big" particularly when nobody got hurt, etc. If this happened in a less retarded era it still would have been serious but handled much differently. This public fear of everything has gone full retard, some of it is just cultural defect other parts are a serious miscalculation of risks, etc.

-Mike

Picton

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
It is a big deal, I think that the distinction is that some of us feel differently about "how big" particularly when nobody got hurt, etc. If this happened in a less retarded era it still would have been serious but handled much differently. This public fear of everything has gone full retard, some of it is just cultural defect other parts are a serious miscalculation of risks, etc.

-Mike
True.

But we can hang out on the Internet and whine about it, or we can adapt. Times change. “If this happened...” whenever? It didn’t. It happened here and now.

We don’t live in a “less retarded era.” We can rail against it, but we’ll just end up with ulcers. Back then, there was probably also less need for daycare, period. We live differently now.

Top Bottom