• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Pioneer Valley Friends of NRA tonight in Chicopee

VetteGirlMA

NES Member
I was wondering if anyone from here was going to this event tonight in Chicopee? It's at the Castle of Knights in Chicopee from 5-9(?) PM I believe. I have tickets to attend and was just curious if any NESer's will be there?

I didn't realize it was tonight. I have been in the past and always had a good time. It's nice when you get a couple hundred people together and they are all fond of guns. Unless you bought the sponsor pack bring some extra cash for the raffles and silent auctions in case you see something you like. We have won door prizes and my brother has won a gun before. Good luck and enjoy.

Your ticket is for dinner and a door prize chance. They sell sponsor packs that include raffle tickets but they are more expensive. You will be able to buy raffle tickets and participate in the silent auctions if you like. Oh and there is a bar if you drink so you will need cash for that.

Back
Top Bottom