• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Pioneer Steel Challenge Match May 2nd Registration Link

I am not shooting this match but have a question for future. Does pre registration mean no walk ons day of the match?

It would be appreciated, the new pre-registration allows us to get scores out faster and saves on the volunteers after the match from spending six hours entering scores in to a database. You do not have to pre-pay so if cannot make it after registering we can withdraw you at that time.

The scores are up in Practiscore, but only show results under Category Leaders.

Also, it has me not shooting stage 1, which is wrong. I shot it last, but I definitely shot it. If the Nook didn't have a score for me, please check the paper backup. (Don Selesky)

Thanks.

Last edited:
The scores are up in Practiscore, but only show results under Class Leaders.

Also, it has me not shooting stage 1, which is wrong. I shot it last, but I definitely shot it. If the Nook didn't have a score for me, please check the paper backup. (Don Selesky)

Thanks.

Thanks with the assistance on reviewing the paper sheets....

Your scores were entered but the scorer didn't put in decimal points which caused all your scores to default to 30 seconds.

Thanks. It's still only showing scores under Category Leaders, not overall, etc.

I have nothing to do with this match but I will say I had some issues with practiscore and steel challenge early on. If there was a space in the division like "Rimfire Iron" it did similar things (show no scores). I reported it to practiscore and they fixed it and then broke it again. They kept changing the default categories to RFPI and it worked. If you need to create your own division make sure it has no spaces. What I ended up doing was mailing myself the results to myself from practiscore and creating PDF's from the local version and then posted those to NES. Good luck.

I have nothing to do with this match but I will say I had some issues with practiscore and steel challenge early on. If there was a space in the division like "Rimfire Iron" it did similar things (show no scores). I reported it to practiscore and they fixed it and then broke it again. They kept changing the default categories to RFPI and it worked. If you need to create your own division make sure it has no spaces. What I ended up doing was mailing myself the results to myself from practiscore and creating PDF's from the local version and then posted those to NES. Good luck.
Interesting, because it worked for November's Carry The Fallen match, but it's broken now. I guess they did break it again.

Back
Top Bottom