• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Pioneer IDPA Classifier on 7-19

admcd

NES Member
I'm planning on attending the IDPA classifier at PSC on 7/19. I was wondering if anyone, based on past experience, knows approximately how long the match will last - I'm trying to plan for onward travel after the match. I emailed the contact listed in PSC's post announcing their schedule about a month ago with no response - Figured I'd follow up here and see if anyone had info.

Thanks!

I'm planning on attending the IDPA classifier at PSC on 7/19. I was wondering if anyone, based on past experience, knows approximately how long the match will last - I'm trying to plan for onward travel after the match. I emailed the contact listed in PSC's post announcing their schedule about a month ago with no response - Figured I'd follow up here and see if anyone had info.

Thanks!

I went last year, I was the first one on my squad to finish and I left at 2pm, I think.

- - - Updated - - -

Where is psc? I need to shoot my classifier. I live in Western mass and have not had any luck finding a club to do it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Dunbarton, NH. Exit 2 off of 89

I went last year, I was the first one on my squad to finish and I left at 2pm, I think.

Shoot and scoot is not looked upon favorably if you do it all the time. Clubs appreciate it when squads stick around to help tear down stages and put stuff away.

Just to set the record straight. DarrenL is a stand up guy. Without question you will see him helping out either with a clipboard or bringing out the heavy stuff in the AM or lugging it back in the PM. Another MWT jersey man right there :)

But earthshine you are right... Shoot and scoot for that do it all the time...... Maybe we shall publish a list :)

Shoot and scoot is not looked upon favorably if you do it all the time. Clubs appreciate it when squads stick around to help tear down stages and put stuff away.

Last edited:
Just to set the record straight. DarrenL is a stand up guy. Without question you will see him helping out either with a clipboard or bringing out the heavy stuff in the AM or lugging it back in the PM. Another MWT jersey man right there :)

But earthshine you are right... Shoot and scoot for that do it all the time...... Maybe we shall publish a list :)

Does than mean people who work on Sat aren't welcome?

I have to say that the folks at Pioneer did a fantastic job with the classifier! I heard that there were about 150 shooters, but they have this thing down to a science and even with several reshoots, we were done by 2:30ish. Thanks everyone!

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom