• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Pin/Weld Lantac muzzle device

@ccioff
Do you have a drill press and welder at home?? I wouldn't bring anything gun related to a workplace these days. Especially inside the PRM. Even if you go to do it after hours, you could get into more crap than it's worth.
If you don't have the tools at home, shoot me a PM, since I DO have what it would take to do this. Just bring the piece you plan to use as your pin. I have everything else here.

@ccioff
Do you have a drill press and welder at home?? I wouldn't bring anything gun related to a workplace these days. Especially inside the PRM. Even if you go to do it after hours, you could get into more crap than it's worth.
If you don't have the tools at home, shoot me a PM, since I DO have what it would take to do this. Just bring the piece you plan to use as your pin. I have everything else here.

Dude that is WICKED kind of you. I appreciate that. I have a really lax work environment with alot of management being fellow gun owners. I don't think i should have a problem, but if it should appear as though I will, I'll reach out. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom