Pin shooting

Sat/Sun

If you most hold it on the Lord's Day, then why not hold it in the afternoon, like MRA does? The Sunday 10am start is right in the middle of most Sunday worship services.

Just my $0.02.

Wow

What a great pin shoot at Chester Rod & Gun Club on 22April07 Sunday. There had to be 40 shooters with high-powered handguns, and not one person was injured by the 1000s of bullets flying downrange.

No banks were robbed, no LEOs got shot, not college dorms massacred.

How can that be?

PS: This match once again proved that the .40 S&W, no matter what the loading, is inadequate for pin shooting - even on the excellent steel tables @ Chester. The 9x19 is even more unsuitable.

Saturday, 05May2007.

Any pin matches on this day?

Pioneer Sportsmen in Dunbarton, NH has a steel match on Sunday, 06May07 after church.

Any pin matches on this day?

Pioneer Sportsmen in Dunbarton, NH has a steel match on Sunday, 06May07 after church.

sorry, I keep meaning to get the Winchendon dates for you, but keep forgetting. It is generally the second Sun of the month, but not always (there are 2 in June, but I don't know the dates). I think the next is May 12.

SUNDAYS

sorry, I keep meaning to get the Winchendon dates for you, but keep forgetting. It is generally the second Sun of the month, but not always (there are 2 in June, but I don't know the dates). I think the next is May 12.

Why cannot these clubs honor God by not scheduling their matches on the very morning of church services? Saturdays or Sundays at 1300 would draw FAR more shooters.

15Jul07

Any pin matches this weekend? I cannot make it t Chester, NH, so I'll try to go to a Sunday event. Winchendon? MRA?

This weekend MRA has bowling pins (with rifle). Always a fun time. Out doors on the 50 yd range. Sunday. Safety meeting @ 12:45. $5.00 per gun.

A few of us are brining out our Garands in addition to the guns we usually shoot this match with.

You should join us!

Back
Top Bottom