Pilots---TFR 8/18/11 through 8/27/11

dustoff22

NES Member
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Let the local Cape Cod Times love fest begin. It being along with the majority of its writers and contributors left wing zealots, the ooze of love and affection for Barry and his family is overwhelming. I'll avoid the paper until after he gets his golfing ass outta here. Not that his leaving will change anything much. Just a little.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Let the local Cape Cod Times love fest begin. It being along with the majority of its writers and contributors left wing zealots, the ooze of love and affection for Barry and his family is overwhelming. I'll avoid the paper until after he gets his golfing ass outta here. Not that his leaving will change anything much. Just a little.
They were talking about it on the radio this morning, besides one guy giddy as a schoolgirl he might feast his eyes on the messiah, most people were complaing about it. Traffic, can't get a seat at a restaurant or a tee time. Maybe him and deval will go golfing together and find quicksand in a sandtrap.

n1oty

NES Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
They were talking about it on the radio this morning, besides one guy giddy as a schoolgirl he might feast his eyes on the messiah, most people were complaing about it. Traffic, can't get a seat at a restaurant or a tee time. Maybe him and deval will go golfing together and find quicksand in a sandtrap.
We can only hope!! A Two'fer would be nice!!

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
No need to be all frowny. You just have to face the fact that you aren't l33t and you'll never be l33t. Get use to it prole.

That picture skives me to no end. I keep expecting a tentacle to come out of Obama's chest and snake it's way down that woman's throat and burst out at the base of her spine, lifting her up and waving her around. Him bellowing all the time.... "you all belong to me". A statement of the leviathan.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I want to drink the kool-aid. Let me be oblivious to the world around me, oblivious to facts, I dont want to suffer any more.
Don't do it. It sucks. Stand on your own two. Better to fight on your own two than live on your knees. You'll only be disappointed when you have to kiss his shoe to live and it will break your back. You won't ever be able to call yourself by name again.

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I haven't flown in a long while, but isn't that a BIG radius? I remember flight restrictions for Bush in Kennebunk, and the radius was only like 3 or 5 miles--easy to get around.

NHKevin

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
They have been using this 10/30 mile ring setup for a long time now. The restrictions associated with them have slowly been improving - and allowing more access to the restricted airspace.

Spanz:2001194 said:
I haven't flown in a long while, but isn't that a BIG radius? I remember flight restrictions for Bush in Kennebunk, and the radius was only like 3 or 5 miles--easy to get around.

Top Bottom