• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Pig Roast at Southborough Rod & Gun Club

MisterHappy

NES Member
On the 16 yard line, shootin' for the Lewis!
Attention to all with an Appetite!

Southborough Rod & Gun Club is holding its annual Pig Roast on Sunday, August 23, at 2:00 PM.

All you can eat (NOT all you can eat comfortably)[smile].

Get your tix soon, as this event sells out fast!

We're also holding a Special Flying Pig Trap Shoot starting at 11:00. The public is invited, equipment and instruction available.

For info or tix, please see our website: www.srgclub.com!

Just another bump for this as the event is tomorrow!

Tickets can bought day of!

$20 gets you all can eat pig and fixings! (burgers and hot dogs will be for sale for those who do not eat pig)

Event starts at 2 food is served at 3. It is BYOB (soda will be available for purchase) and should be a great time!

Come down tomorrow to Southborough Rod & Gun Club to hang out and stuff yourself with pig! If you would like to shoot trap it starts at 11 and there will be special games with cash and other prizes!

Hope to see some NES people there!

Well in my opinion the Pig Roast was a success!! Had a great time up on the hill shooting a little trap in the morning and into the afternoon, Won the game of Adios and packed myself with delicious pig which came out awesome!! The high point of my day was shooting a 25 yard handicapped match with some of the more experienced members. I held my own and hit 19 of 25 birds…not bad for my first time at that distance.

Well in my opinion the Pig Roast was a success!! Had a great time up on the hill shooting a little trap in the morning and into the afternoon, Won the game of Adios and packed myself with delicious pig which came out awesome!! The high point of my day was shooting a 25 yard handicapped match with some of the more experienced members. I held my own and hit 19 of 25 birds…not bad for my first time at that distance.

I 2nd this! It was a lot of fun and the Pig was DELICIOUS! I only shot 1 round since we were so busy up at the trap house but I did shoot my first 20 out of 25! (It's the new pink accessories!)

Back
Top Bottom