• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

PICTURES and Vid - Holliston Democratic Town Committee's 'Let's Talk Guns'

Full Video Link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdkTiuvgYfo

If you like the pictures, don't hesitate to give me some Rep Points!

Enjoy!

Panel
IMG_6714.jpg

Crowd in Attendance, mostly all in support of Gun Rights, makes me wonder why politicians insist on passing more gun control.
IMG_6717.jpg

Linsky and Goal Director Wallace sit next to each other.
IMG_6724.jpg

I get the impression Linsky loves to be hated by Gun Rights Advocates. Almost like he was that kid that used to get beat up at school and is now taking revenge.

IMG_6730.jpg

Linksky Grabs for Mic and Gestures impatiently. He's heard it all before and quite honestly seems to not care.
IMG_6753.jpg

The crowd Jeers Linsky. It's obvious Gun Right and 2A supporters (TRUE PATRIOTS) despise Linsky and his ilk.

IMG_6778.jpg

Gentleman displays poster showing dismay for Linsky's insurance proposal.

IMG_6813.jpg

Speaker showing billboard promulgating the idea that Gun Control regulations punish law abiding citizens.

IMG_6818.jpg

Speaker was prevented from asking more than one question.

IMG_6885.jpg

The moderator was obviously a gun control advocate. The whole event was pretty much leaning towards support of Gun Control supporters, even though there were only a few there.

IMG_6888.jpg

Last edited:
After the audience grows impatient with the Panels anti-gun commentary, this organizer grew tired of the crowds antics and made the mistake of saying "this is a Democratic event, we invited you to our building/meeting." Needless to say the crowd did not respond positively to her statements or attitude.

IMG_6896.jpg IMG_6901.jpg IMG_6904.jpg

Pro 2A Biochemical Engineer asks the panel a question.
IMG_6921.jpg

IMG_6937.jpg

I could say a lot more about this panel moderator, but the only thing I think is worth mentioning is that she treated the audience in attendance like children.
Her attitude insinuated that she was an elitist leftist that thought that she somehow "just knows better" than the people in the audience.

One also gets the impression that she was talking DOWN to the people in attendance. Really this is the attitude that most of the members of elitist left display, not just at this particular event.
However most of the panel had this same elitist attitude except for the Chief of Holliston Police and GOAL director Wallace.

IMG_6938.jpg

IMG_6939.jpg

IMG_6942.jpg

Linsky responds to questioning from Pro Gun Control advocate.
IMG_6947.jpg

IMG_6950.jpg

Last edited:
Belair was a complete crackpot.

He espoused his conspiracy theory that the NRA funded by Gun MFG's crippled the Washington "Gun Control" process so that they could push more guns on America. So now that the arms manufacturers have created a problem for our society by greedily flooding American streets with guns for their own monetary gain, they (the NRA) are now pushing for regular civilians to be armed as a solution to a (conspiratorially) manufactured gun violence problem. So essentially the conspiracy is for us to buy more guns to solve a problem that they mfg'ed in the first place so that they could make even more profit by selling more guns.

The only thing that surprised me was that he wasn't wearing his tin foil hat or that he didn't spark up a joint right there on stage. It's exactly this kind of tin foil hat wearing, pot smoking left leaning conspiratorial thinking that will drive America to become the communist state the left wants it to become. Thank god for the Republican party and the NRA.

This moderator ruled with an iron fist, though it was a communist iron fist judging from her "proper" progressivist look, not to mention her "Fidel Castro brand Commie Glasses."
IMG_6861.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the pictures and assorted commentary. It is good to discuss these "Hearings" as they pop up from town to town so we can get better at making them understand we will not back back down to their leftist bs and condescending ways. These discussions will make us smarter and I for one am taking note and will be ready when they come around here. That is all.

Pro 2A Supporter holds up what appears to be a pocket copy of the United States constitution and tells Linsky that he just doesn't understand it (the constitution).

IMG_6800.jpg

Thanks for posting. Makes me sick looking at linsky and his nervous ticks. What the hell is he doing?? looks like he has some animal fur stuck in his teeth or something.

After the audience grows impatient with the Panels anti-gun commentary, this organizer grew tired of the crowds antics and made the mistake of saying "this is a Democratic event, we invited you to our building/meeting." Needless to say the crowd did not respond positively to her statements or attitude.

Even without hearing what she said, the body language alone screams "bleeding heart liberal".

"Belair was a complete crackpot."

I think his goal was to say anything at all that would rile the crowd up, so that all the news reports from MSM would be about how crazed RKBA supporters are. A tactic out of Alinsky, seems like.

Back
Top Bottom