• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

pics of your homebrew ham projects

Sadly, I can't post to my own thread because I'm not a ham yet, but one of the main reasons I am embarking on this is to build some things. I'd love to see what people here have come up with.

I don't have any Ham radio projects, other than some antenna tunning (used a load coil from a 1/4 wave 6m antenna to make a 3/4 wave 2m antenna), and converting old PC power supplies to bench top 12v power supplies (which is easy with old AT PSU's, but I usually used ATX PSU's, which are a little more difficult to convert).

Sometime soon I should be modifying an old TV antenna for use on 2m. Just gotta get it off the 40' roof... lol

Last edited:
Sometime soon I should be modifying an old TV antenna for use on 2m. Just gotta get it off the 40' roof... lol

That's something that I was wondering about. I'm sure that there's some articles out there...but I just haven't looked... Once I get done with the test this weekend...I'll start looking into other things...

But, you'll have to let us know how it works...I'm interested.

Back
Top Bottom