Pics of Snipers Nest @ Super Bowl

No, they are there for exact reason we can not carry. Society does not want us to be able to take care of ourselves. They would rather have us rely on the police who pretend to be able to protect us while desensitizing us to the militarized police state. I would say it is working.

Don't you think that if their intentions were as nefarious as you allege, they would not hide the snipers?

But hey, maybe you are right. maybe the morning of the Superbowl, the SWAT team had a meeting and the commander said "We will deploy snipers here, here and here in a continued effort to desensitize the public to a militarized police state"

I hear what you are saying. Many in the .gov want to stop you from carrying. I get it. But you give them way too much credit in the execution of their master plan to disarm the public.

Those snipers were there in case some one went berserk. Plain and simple

boiling-frogs-300x300.jpg

Don't you think that if their intentions were as nefarious as you allege, they would not hide the snipers?

But hey, maybe you are right. maybe the morning of the Superbowl, the SWAT team had a meeting and the commander said "We will deploy snipers here, here and here in a continued effort to desensitize the public to a militarized police state"

I hear what you are saying. Many in the .gov want to stop you from carrying. I get it. But you give them way too much credit in the execution of their master plan to disarm the public.

Those snipers were there in case some one went berserk. Plain and simple

Pics were taken, and leaked to the public.

"Oh, I was there, and those nice police snipers I didn't even know about till after the fact decided not to shoot me."

That'll desensitize ya.

1) That perch doesn't seem very well hidden. Any fan w/ decent binoculars could see them pretty easily @ that range.

I would seriously laugh my ass off if he showed up on the Jumbotron when they do those "random shots of the crowd in the stadium".

"Back to you Jim, Thanks Chet, well hey look we have a young couple kissing, some face painters, that random douche holding the letter D and a little picket fence, .....oh and there's a sniper!"

Last edited:
What scenario are they supposed to be preventing again? Im having a very hard time figuring that out.

Maybe the one that involves them not getting any overtime for working the superbowl? [laugh]

Braying Sheep Refrain:
"Pleeeeze save us mistah snipah, from all da terrorists!!! ZOMG!!! For all we know Faisal Shazam might be at the superball with more of his evil baby killing propane tanks and firecrackers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom