Picking up a Rasheed

m44

Anyone on here have a rashseed carbine? I'm picking one up in the next week or two, and just wondering how well they shoot.

Anyone on here have a rashseed carbine? I'm picking one up in the next week or two, and just wondering how well they shoot.
Good for you.
I've always thought a Rasheed would be a great buy to go along with my Hakim. I suppose they would be on par with an SKS and vz 52, but I've never shot one.

I'm getting it for 650 I put a deposit on it just have to go pick it up... Not the best price on the world but they don't pop up that often anymore, and once I saw it on the shelf at the local honey hole I knew I had to have it

I have had mine for 10+ years never regretted the purchase and it looks cool next to my Hakim.

I'm getting it for 650 I put a deposit on it just have to go pick it up... Not the best price on the world but they don't pop up that often anymore, and once I saw it on the shelf at the local honey hole I knew I had to have it
Very nice.

I have seen a clean matching #'s Rasheed going for over 1K!

Enjoy!

any better price would be free! grab it and be happy...I was looking for one a couple years ago and kept seeing them for that and above.

Back
Top Bottom