Picking son up at Logan. Carry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

roccoracer

NES Member
I am picking my son up at logan airport late at night and would like to carry. I will not be going thru security only waiting for him just outside of security. Am I legal to carry? I thought yes but wanted to make sure here.
Thank you very much.
Scott

Unless you are a LEO, no, you are not legal to carry.

I carry if I'm not leaving the curb for a pickup, though this is also dubious. If I'm going inside I in holster and secure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I am picking my son up at logan airport late at night and would like to carry. I will not be going thru security only waiting for him just outside of security. Am I legal to carry? I thought yes but wanted to make sure here.
Thank you very much.
Scott
Even if it is legal (I'm not sure either), if you get caught, TSA will rape your ass hard.

SteavensMarksman

Outside the sterile area is a CMR violation rather than a criminal offense.

TSA turns people attempting to breech their perimeter over to local authorities for breeching and broaching. TSA does not search people outside the checkpoint and, if they did, the MSP would be able to prosecute only on the CMR violation.

if you decide not to carry, when you get there ask the TSA what the rules are. I did just that and was told as long as I had a licence they didn't care. Go ahead and ask, I'm curious to see if you get the same response. Not saying they know the law but it was interesting to hear their take.

Please cite the law about hospitals? I'm always interested in learning new things from those in the know!

I second that motion....always good to have an expert around.

Sent from my phone....which isn't really a phone anymore, it's a computer on my pocket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom