• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Picking out a shotgun

when the smoke clears buy a 1/2 pallet

I was able to get a few flats shipped to me so we are good for the short run. And my son's SCTP team provides the shells for their practices. It also looks like I might be able to get in on my gun clubs next order. They order several pallets a year.

I got the official letter for the Browning Youth Growth Insurance which is good for 5 years. And, we should get a $100 rebate check from Browning because my son is registered for SCTP with our club.

Browning also has rebates now on firearms and safes through April 15th: Promotions & Rebates

This new adventure has been a lot of fun for me. It is reawakening a lot of joy I had when I was younger shooting shotguns and reloading, but I had stopped due to life and kids. I let my brother have all of my reloading gear. Now, I might have to rethink that ...

I was able to get a few flats shipped to me so we are good for the short run. And my son's SCTP team provides the shells for their practices. It also looks like I might be able to get in on my gun clubs next order. They order several pallets a year.

I got the official letter for the Browning Youth Growth Insurance which is good for 5 years. And, we should get a $100 rebate check from Browning because my son is registered for SCTP with our club.

Browning also has rebates now on firearms and safes through April 15th: Promotions & Rebates

This new adventure has been a lot of fun for me. It is reawakening a lot of joy I had when I was younger shooting shotguns and reloading, but I had stopped due to life and kids. I let my brother have all of my reloading gear. Now, I might have to rethink that ...

It's funny how life happens. I’m now two years into getting back to shooting skeet and clays after a ~12 year hiatus. Good on you for getting your son involved at such a young age. Like golf, and maybe more so, shooting is truly a lifetime sport.

CG

Last edited:
I just started shooting skeet in 2019. I'm completely hooked.

I've got beautiful Browning Cynergy O/U, that for me was expensive.
Since then I picked up a TriStar Viper G2 autoloader... and I must say... for an inexpensive shotgun, the quality is impressive. I'll be buying more TriStar's after this apocalypse is over.

Back
Top Bottom