• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Picked up a Windham today

Got the M4 style carbine w/removeable carry handle. Anyone got any feedback on this particular model? Looks pretty sexy, but haven't shot it yet. Picked up at First Defense in Uxbridge. They also had like 2 or 3 M&P Sports on the rack, but I didn't catch the price. One was a camo model, looked pretty damn cool. Place was PACKED!

Can't find any 5.56 anywhere. I'm metro north in case anyone in the area has tracked some down. Did find a shop that had .223, but it was way overpriced so I passed on it.

Anyway, can't wait to try her out!

I just got ORC one there. I already pulled off the usual stuff and slapped on a bunch of Magpul mumbo-jumbo. Buffer tube is crap on these - thats my only complaint. Sweet ride otherwise. Took it out today. Good luck and happy shooting [smile]

I couldnt get a patriot ordinance anywhere so I added this to my collection.

photo.jpg

Got the M4 style carbine w/removeable carry handle. Anyone got any feedback on this particular model? Looks pretty sexy, but haven't shot it yet. Picked up at First Defense in Uxbridge. They also had like 2 or 3 M&P Sports on the rack, but I didn't catch the price. One was a camo model, looked pretty damn cool. Place was PACKED!

Can't find any 5.56 anywhere. I'm metro north in case anyone in the area has tracked some down. Did find a shop that had .223, but it was way overpriced so I passed on it.

Anyway, can't wait to try her out!

Have one in the M4A3 configuration.....love it. Solid no machining marks. Fit and Finish is superb ...no complaints have had it since October 2012 ...I have shot everything I have been able to get my hands...no FTE issues nothing....tack driver at 100yds. Put a nice scope on it and a few other add on and rock and roll.

Have one in the M4A3 configuration.....love it. Solid no machining marks. Fit and Finish is superb ...no complaints have had it since October 2012 ...I have shot everything I have been able to get my hands...no FTE issues nothing....tack driver at 100yds. Put a nice scope on it and a few other add on and rock and roll.

Good to hear. Yeah I'm looking at some optics now, and will probably throw on some new magpul stuff soon.

One thing I did notice is that there is a little bit of play between the upper and lower, a wiggle I guess you could say. I'm new to the AR platform, so not sure how much, if any, is normal. By buddy has one and says it's fine and that if it were tight as a frogs ass then it would be a bitch to take down. It's brand new out of box, so apparently it left the factory as is.

I own a Windham.

I got it as a project rifle to put a slidefire on it.

It shoots everything thrown at it. Well made, very nice fit & finish, and mil spec.

Back
Top Bottom